Author Topic: Melania Trump 'will wear Ralph Lauren at her husband's inauguration': Designer is frontrunner for her outfit  (Read 1587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump 'will wear Ralph Lauren at her husband's inauguration': Designer is frontrunner for her outfit

Lauren is believed to be designing a gown and ensemble for the future first lady
    The American designer also delivered Melania Trump's Election Night jumpsuit
    Was behind Hillary Clinton's white DNC pantsuit and other campaign outfits
    Fashion industry insider said designers Zac Posen, B Michael America, Victor De Souza and Zang Toi would also be interested

By Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:44 EST, 17 January 2017 | Updated: 03:15 EST, 18 January 2017

Ralph Lauren is the latest frontrunner in the race to design Melania Trump's inauguration outfit, Women's Wear Daily reported Tuesday.

The American designer is believed to be creating a gown and an ensemble for the future first lady, according to the magazine. Melania previously wore a $4,000 white Ralph Lauren pantsuit on Election Night.

Lauren also became Hillary Clinton's favored designer during her own presidential campaign. He designed the famed white pantsuit she donned at the Democratic National Convention, as well as several of her other outfits on the trail.

Almost 37.8 million viewers watched Barack Obama's inauguration in 2009. Isabel Toledo, the designer of Michelle Obama's yellow dress and coat, became known worldwide overnight after 25 years of non-mainstream work.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130422/Melania-Trump-wear-Ralph-Lauren-inauguration.html#ixzz4W6loXhVp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Will "wear Ralph Lauren"?  You mean the way the killer wore his victims in Silence of the Lambs?

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Oh, thank God, it has been decided about her dress.  My Bob and I have been so upset wondering whose dress she will wear!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Oh, thank God, it has been decided about her dress.  My Bob and I have been so upset wondering whose dress she will wear!

Same here...we can now relax....  :scared smiley:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Isabel Toledo, the designer of Michelle Obama's yellow dress and coat, became known worldwide overnight after 25 years of non-mainstream work.

And forgotten 5 minutes later.

Online mountaineer

There's "fashion," and then there's
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

@Victoria33
@mystery-ak

You guys, I admit it.  The clothes interest me.

#shallow

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@Victoria33
@mystery-ak

You guys, I admit it.  The clothes interest me.

#shallow

Well we are women...my hobby is shopping..lol
Support the USO

Silver Pines

There's "fashion," and then there's

@mountaineer

Good Morning America did a segment on Michelle and her "flawless fashions."  LOL!

Silver Pines

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, at least they're taking the common-man approach seriously. I can get a Ralph Lauren sweater at Macy's this week for under $40. (The Trumps are boycotting Macy's, but still...)

Maybe in a couple election cycles, we'll get a First Lady wearing clothes off the rack at Wal-Mart!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024