Author Topic: Thanks To Racism Michelle Obama Wanders The Streets Of DC Unrecognized  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Thanks To Racism Michelle Obama Wanders The Streets Of DC Unrecognized

January 17, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The general opinion is that racism is a bad thing, but apparently it has an upside. According to The Washington Post, racism allows First Lady Michelle Obama to wander the streets alone without anyone recognizing her. The theory says that racism makes white people think all blacks look the same so Michelle can go on long walks in the nation’s Capitol without anyone noticing. It’s complete bullshit, but the WaPo can only publish so many pieces about how Donald Trump is the spawn of the anti-Christ and Hitler.

In what now passes as journalism, this was a WaPo headline:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/thanks-to-racism-michelle-obama-wanders-the-streets-of-dc-unrecognized
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 12:37:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Re: Thanks To Racism Michelle Obama Wanders The Streets Of DC Unrecognized
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 04:10:29 pm »
Someone needs to get the story straight. The Mooch complained about NOT being able to go shopping incognito. Which is it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 07:53:45 am »
There are so few instances of outright rank racism directed at blacks by whites that the race-hustlers have to make up scenarios and stories that "might" be racism to keep the racism narrative going. I would bet many wives of ex-presidents could walk around many places without being recognized.
 Heck, half the country doesn't know who Joe Biden is and would probably not recognize him if he were out and about without his SS detail.
This is just lib race-mongers trying to keep the Evil Whitey narrative going. Whites are racists for noticing black people walking into a room, and they're racists for not noticing a black person walking into the room. The needle is  right on the total insanity indicator.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:01:01 am by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 08:11:33 am »
Wow, that is a howler. There are enough blacks in DC that when I lived south of there the blacks referred to the place as "Chocolate City".  If they don't recognize her, maybe it's because they don't want to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 11:01:19 am »
Or possibly it's the courtesy of the city? You actively ignore people unless they attract your attention.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 12:10:58 pm »
Or possibly it's the courtesy of the city? You actively ignore people unless they attract your attention.
Possibly, I guess, but If I saw a large, broad shouldered woman with an aura of perpetual pissed-off and the aggressive stance of a defensive lineman coming down the sidewalk, I might just get out of the way, too. I have ordinarily been able to handle trouble, but I don't go looking for it so much, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 02:28:05 pm »
Then....why the wall on their new residence in Kalorama?     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 02:59:48 pm »
Someone needs to get the story straight. The Mooch complained about NOT being able to go shopping incognito. Which is it?

Welcome to the world of the low-intelligence, mentally-ill, entitled, spoiled, identity-politics My-Nore-Itty of today.