Author Topic: ‘Tolerant’ Black Guy Says Blacks Shouldn’t Date Whites Because They Aren’t Human  (Read 1212 times)

rangerrebew

‘Tolerant’ Black Guy Says Blacks Shouldn’t Date Whites Because They Aren’t Human

January 17, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Last week I shared a video with you of a mob of black thugs beating an interracial couple for no other reason than they didn’t like seeing a black man with a white woman. This is an emerging trend. In a new video a black man confronts another interracial couple, saying that blacks shouldn’t dates whites because they are not even human.

The video which was reportedly first posted on black wasteland Worldstar starts out with an indignant black videographer talking to himself as he films a black man with a white woman eating at a restaurant.

“Look at the *******, in a black-owned restaurant,” says the outraged black man.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/tolerant-black-guy-says-blacks-shouldnt-date-whites-because-they-arent-human
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:43:29 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Martin Luther King JR would be so proud. Not...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

Sure, next you'll be wanting those subhuman whites to have their own rest rooms.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

That's a fairly racist website itself judging by the comments section.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, good God. It's the Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard of the Internet, if you get the picture.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Sure, next you'll be wanting those subhuman whites to have their own rest rooms.

A number of black students at American colleges are demanding their own dorms and other buildings to be away from whites. I guess they're great students of history.....not.

Offline mountaineer

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope ...
Oh, never mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

This was a dead give-a-way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw&ab_channel=lucerolane