Author Topic: Man Sets Himself On Fire In Protest Of Donald Trump At Trump Hotel In Washington DC [VIDEO]  (Read 1827 times)

rangerrebew

Man Sets Himself On Fire In Protest Of Donald Trump At Trump Hotel In Washington DC [VIDEO]
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
12:36 AM 01/18/2017

A California man was taken to the hospital after he set himself on fire in protest of Donald Trump outside of Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

“I was trying to light myself on fire…it was an act of protest,” the man told NBC DC reporter Shomari Stone.

Asked what he was protesting, the man said he was “protesting the fact that we’ve elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/18/man-sets-himself-on-fire-in-protest-of-donald-trump-at-trump-hotel-in-washington-dc-video/#ixzz4W78r0n3V

rangerrebew

Who was the guy who tried to set himself on fire each time Obama was "elected?"  There wasn't one?  Oh.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 12:31:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Wingnut

Couldn't he just cut his penis off?

Offline Frank Cannon

My bet is that he doesn't have one.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Total BS!

His claim is that he 'tried'(yeah right) to set himself on fire but somehow he "accidentally" messed it up.

Pretty convenient doncha think? I don't believe a word of it.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:26:16 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Disappointed. Was expecting this:

Offline mountaineer

Asked what he was protesting, the man said he was “protesting the fact that we’ve elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”
That train left the station at least eight years ago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Bonfire of the vanities?

Oceander

Just what, exactly, does setting yourself on fire as a protest do, anyways, other than demonstrating that you're clinically insane and an immediate danger to yourself and others?  It's even stupider than going on a hunger strike, which is also a psychotic thing to do. 

Wingnut

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline mountaineer

That's so, so yesterday.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

That's so, so yesterday.
I'd be satisfied the next four years if they just held their collective breaths until they turned blue. They could stamp their feet too.

Wingnut

That's so, so yesterday.

I know. It just couldn't cut it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I know. It just couldn't cut it.
I think that protest came up short...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
A man too stupid to be able to set himself on fire is a man too stupid to listen to regarding politics.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
If the EPA gets wind of this they might equate him to a wood burning stove and fine him $ 30,000

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A man too stupid to be able to set himself on fire is a man too stupid to listen to regarding politics.

It is being misreported on purpose. It is a clickbait headline.
He didn't set himself on fire. He set his coat or backpack or something on fire and then claimed that he was trying to set himself on fire.

He only had a few minor burns. It is a publicity stunt and just more fake news. But it worked and I'm sure he'll profit from several interviews about this. After all because of this he is now a hero and a spokesman for the Left.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Sam McGee...

"And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: "Please close that door.
It's fine in here, but I greatly fear you'll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it's the first time I've been warm."
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Liberals setting themselves on fire could be a potential energy source for the next few years, their bodies burning, heats up a boiler, which spins a turbine that generates electricity.

Offline Hondo69

Liberals setting themselves on fire could be a potential energy source for the next few years, their bodies burning, heats up a boiler, which spins a turbine that generates electricity.

Wingnut

Offline Stosh

Totally "Fake News"...he spontaneously combusted when his head exploded thinking about Trump's inauguration.

:silly:

Offline Hondo69

I ain't eatin no liberal.

:silly:

If you tenderize the Bejezus out of them and soak them in Worcestershire they're not half bad.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Weird wrote:
"Disappointed. Was expecting this:"

Instead, you get this: