Author Topic: Sheriff Clarke on Sen. Booker: 'He Lied About Jeff Sessions' and 'Stabbed Him In The Back'  (Read 773 times)

rangerrebew

Sheriff Clarke on Sen. Booker: 'He Lied About Jeff Sessions' and 'Stabbed Him In The Back'

In reaction to liberal Senator Cory Booker's (D-N.J.) testimony against attorney general-nominee and fellow Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke said Booker's remarks were "phony," that "he lied about Jeff Sessions," and that he acted like a "poor man's Obama."

Clarke added that Booker first called Sessions his "friend" and then "he turned around and just stabbed him in the back" with his testimony.

On the Jan. 11 edition of Fox's Hannity [1], host Sean Hannity asked Clarke, “Let me ask you about Cory Booker. He says about Jeff Sessions, ‘I feel so honored to work with him celebrating civil rights activist,’ which I thought that was a good thing they both did together. And then he testifies today against Jeff Sessions in the most theatrical way imaginable. Did you get the sense he was auditioning to try and be Barack Obama with the lofty rhetoric? I thought it was so fraudulent and phony to me.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/sheriff-clarke-sen-booker-he-lied-about-jeff-sessions-and-stabbed-him-back