Author Topic: Dirtbag Racist Blacks Call Black Marching Band Performing At Inauguration “Coons”  (Read 1002 times)

rangerrebew

Dirtbag Racist Blacks Call Black Marching Band Performing At Inauguration “Coons”

January 17, 2017| by Robert Gehl

A race activist referred to a historically black college’s marching band as “coons” for playing at President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Tariq Nasheed, a black writer and activist, used a racist trope to describe Talladega College’s marching band.

“So the HBCU [historically black colleges and universities] Talladega College Marching Band has agreed to perform at the Trump inauguration…that’s interesting,” Nasheed wrote, adding a picture of a group of raccoons playing instruments.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/dirtbag-racist-blacks-call-black-marching-band-performing-at-inauguration-coons
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:52:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Don't get all uppity about this guy calling blacks coons.  He, obviously, is a very tolerant liberal.  Why do I say that?  He didn't use the N word. :silly:

Wingnut

CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill: ‘Bunch of mediocre Negroes’ meeting with Trump
Now this.  Black Liberals.  Keeping the dream alive.

Offline Frank Cannon

So I'm guessing Tariq works for Trump since only his people traffic in this style of racism.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
So I'm guessing Tariq works for Trump since only his people traffic in this style of racism.

Didn't you get the message?  It's not racist when they do it!
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill: ‘Bunch of mediocre Negroes’ meeting with Trump
Now this.  Black Liberals.  Keeping the dream alive.

Aye.