Author Topic: WHAT THE POLITICIANS YOU ELECTED HAVE DONE TO AMERICA  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

WHAT THE POLITICIANS YOU ELECTED HAVE DONE TO AMERICA
« on: January 17, 2017, 07:26:56 pm »

WHAT THE POLITICIANS YOU ELECTED HAVE DONE TO AMERICA
PART 2

By Pastor Roger Anghis
January 8, 2017
NewsWithViews.com

We have allowed politicians to do things to America that should have never be allowed. This is why Donald Trump won. He believes in America first where the majority of politicians in D.C. believe in globalism which demands wealth redistribution to less fortunate nations. These fools believe that the earth can only maintain a population of 500,000,000. I guess they don’t think God thought of this before He started this project. Just a thought on that, you could put the present entire world population in the State of Texas have the population density of Paris, France. That fact alone blows their theory out of the water.

But these people have adopted what is called a ‘sustainable development’. Watch for the usage of that word ‘sustainable’, it will become a part of our thought process from here on out. One of their plans to control population is something they call ‘soft kill technology’. This is attained through medicine, vaccines and not addressing the root of a disease but only treating the results of the disease. The other is through food. Yes, I said food. What food could do this you may ask? Genetically Modified Organisms or GMO’s. Over 90% of our corn and soy grown in the United States are GMO. Potatos, wheat, tomatoes, apples and many other ‘foods’ are now GMO. They are genetically engineered with Roundup to be resistant to Roundup. The basic ingredient in this is what was called Agent Orange in Viet Nam. My brother died from exposure to this while he served as a Sea Bee in Nam. Many others were affected by it and still suffer to this day.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Anghis/roger408.htm
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:27:36 pm by rangerrebew »