Author Topic: CIA boss John Brennan says Donald Trump ‘doesn't understand Russia’ in scathing attack on President-elect  (Read 843 times)

rangerrebew

CIA boss John Brennan says Donald Trump ‘doesn't understand Russia’ in scathing attack on President-elect

‘It’s more than just about Mr. Trump. It’s about the United States of America’

Adam Withnall
    @adamwithnall
    Sunday 15 January 2017

The departing CIA director John Brennan has given a damning appraisal of Donald Trump, warning the President-elect does not fully understand the threat posed to the US by Russia.

Speaking to Fox News with five days to go until Mr Trump is sworn in as the 45th President of the US, Mr Brennan said the billionaire businessman’s forthright “talking and tweeting” are not in the country’s best interests.

Mr Brennan’s comments highlighted the ongoing tension between the President-elect and the intelligence services, after the leaking of unverified raw intelligence alleging close ties between Mr Trump and Russia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-cia-director-john-brennan-president-elect-a7528486.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:17:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Whatever, Brennan, grab your prayer rug and GTFO!

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup3:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It is wildly inappropriate for a sitting CIA director -- who is supposed to be apolitical -- to make these statements.  It is so unprofessional that it makes me question his professional competency.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is wildly inappropriate for a sitting CIA director -- who is supposed to be apolitical -- to make these statements.  It is so unprofessional that it makes me question his professional competency.

It is wildly inappropriate for anyone with a security clearance to say anything about anything to anyone who is not cleared to hear it! 

Professional competency in this area was one of the first casualties of the Obama administration!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

So this guy is the same muzzie that's been in there.  He also voted for a communist in 1980 which should have disqualified him from his position. :smokin:

Offline Frank Cannon

So Brennan, a guy that leaked phony classified info in 2003 causing a panic, is complaining that Donny is a danger.

Get bent you sorry, worthless piece of garbage. You are directly responsible for the CIA have the piss poor reputation they have today.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hondo wrote (regarding Brennan):
"F***in' Commie"

Less "commie" and more "muslim", or so I've heard.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Offline dfwgator

Hondo wrote (regarding Brennan):
"F***in' Commie"

Less "commie" and more "muslim", or so I've heard.

Goodbye and good riddance.

He voted for Gus Hall, that says "Commie" in my book.