Author Topic: Law would cut off aid to countries that refuse to accept illegal immigrant criminals  (Read 830 times)

rangerrebew

Law would cut off aid to countries that refuse to accept illegal immigrant criminals

By Malia Zimmerman

Published January 16, 2017 FoxNews.com

A proposed law that would punish countries that refuse to take back their illegal immigrant criminals is two years too late to save Casey Chadwick, but the Texas congressman behind it figures it’s the least Washington can do.

Chadwick was murdered in 2015 by Jean Jacques, an illegal immigrant from Haiti and one of thousands freed onto U.S. streets each year after they serve prison time because their homelands refuse deportation. But a proposal by Rep. Brian Babin, R-Texas, the Criminal Alien Deportation Enforcement Act, would force such countries to take back their citizens or risk losing foreign aid and travel visa privileges.

“The problem is hundreds of Americans are being robbed, assaulted, raped or murdered every year by criminal aliens who are then released back onto the streets because their countries of origins refuse to take them back,” Babin said. “I have personally met with a number of these victims, or if the victim is deceased, I have met with their families. It is heart-wrenching.”
jacques Expand / Contract

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/16/bill-would-cut-off-aid-to-countries-that-dont-take-back-their-illegal-immigrant-criminals.html

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Good

For the more serious criminals, don't deport them. Depart them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Definitely a step in the right direction.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Finally we get sensible legislation.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington