Author Topic: A Modest Proposal — To All Those Boycotting Members of Congress  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Political Hay
A Modest Proposal — To All Those Boycotting Members of Congress

Arnold Steinberg

January 17, 2017, 12:50 am

Maybe they should think what they’re doing to their own legitimacy.

The first time I met Democrat Maxine Waters was nearly a generation ago when she was a Member of the California State Assembly. At the State Capitol with the Republican Minority Leader of the State Assembly, I entered a “Members Only” elevator just as Assemblywoman Waters was about to close the door. She gave the Republican Leader a dirty look, then glanced at the customary “no smoking sign” and blew smoke in my face.

A Member of the U.S. Congress since since1990, Maxine Waters remains perennially angry. If Al Sharpton were a transsexual, he would be Maxine Waters, except she may be more demagogic, if that is possible. A quintessential political hack, she sees everything in terms of race, gender, class, in that order. Extra points if you’re a Palestinian or Muslim. She has presided over a political machine; her daughter has collected hundreds of thousands of dollars to sell her mother’s name. Given the family’s moral clarity, it is hardly surprising to find Waters (“I wouldn’t waste my time”) as one of at least 42 Members of Congress, more than one in five Democrats, boycotting the swearing-in of Donald J. Trump as our 45th president.

more
https://spectator.org/a-modest-proposal-to-all-those-boycotting-members-of-congress/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: A Modest Proposal — To All Those Boycotting Members of Congress
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 12:30:47 am »
Related:

Lewis and his cadre of Democratic lawmakers believe they’re taking a principled stand for democracy by boycotting the inauguration. In fact, they’re undermining it. No matter how much you disagree with the president himself, the office of the presidency and the peaceful transfer of power are greater than any one man, and they deserve unambiguous endorsement by our elected officials—in fact, it’s their sworn duty.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/17/inauguration-boycotts-harm-country-no-matter-president/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 12:41:39 am »
These boycotters are all radical Leftists who saw their power infinite 8 short years ago, but now don't see a path out of the deep woods of irrelevancy they find themselves in today. I think their small, low level minds can't fully handle that they are impudent for the foreseeable future and that is why they are throwing this temper tantrum.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 01:38:15 am »
These boycotters are all radical Leftists who saw their power infinite 8 short years ago, but now don't see a path out of the deep woods of irrelevancy they find themselves in today. I think their small, low level minds can't fully handle that they are impudent for the foreseeable future and that is why they are throwing this temper tantrum.

I don't know the difference between a temper tantrum and impudent. Are you saying they are they are not impo' tent. Or that they are? Or both?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley