Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43456 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2017, 12:10:58 am »

And I know a cabal of a dozen beautiful, striking women Realtors, who when they go to a Happy Hour together...can put Trump to shame.

They're all good mothers and girls.

My wife is in the horse hobby very conservative women as a whole. Gun owning, cowboot wearing, gun owning women, I see how they talk sexually about men when when get together in a group..as bad as any male talk I have heard.

If you go into their tack rooms most will have half naked or calenders of naked cowboys hanging the walls..or the favorite  save a horse ride a cowboy

When I mentioned this before I was told they were probably skanks and whores and not conservative Godly women even though they are all conservative married, with kids and I know most of them have never been divorced.

@DCPatriot
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:12:20 am by mirraflake »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2017, 12:11:53 am »
We mock the millions and millions of men, women, and children around the world whose visceral reaction to DT drove them to make their presence known.
Ridicule, dismissive commentary puts us on the wrong side of yesterday's march.
Just my opinion.
@musiclady
@Rivergirl

Mine, too, considering what Trump really is.  His treating women as furniture, is one of them.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:44:00 am by Victoria33 »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2017, 12:13:26 am »
My wife is in the horse hobby very conservative women as a whole. Gun owning, cowboot wearing, gun owning women, I see how they talk sexually about men when when get together in a group..as bad as any male talk I have heard.

If you go into their tack rooms most will have half naked or calenders of naked cowboys hanging the walls..or the favorite  save a horse ride a cowboy

When I mentioned this before I was told they were probably skanks and whores and not conservative women even though they are all conservative married, with kids and I know most of them have never been divorced.

@DCPatriot

It's a sincere pleasure @mirraflake to make your acquaintance.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2017, 12:14:29 am »

When I mentioned this before I was told they were probably skanks and whores and not conservative Godly women even though they are all conservative married, with kids and I know most of them have never been divorced.

@DCPatriot

Nice try! I remember that thread and don't recall the women being called skanks and whores.

To use your own argument, these women are not conservative regardless of how much they claim to be. That's your mantra biting you on your backside.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Wingnut

« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2017, 12:15:18 am »
Ewwwww............

I have a very good imagination, and after that, I'm going to have to wash my brain out with soap.

Hehehehhheee.   :smokin:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2017, 12:15:42 am »
The ONLY thing these stupid marches and rallies are for, is to stand up for Infanticide, and to oppose everything that represents a potential return to the way America was.

Wearing Hijabs in solidarity with a religion that views women as chattel for sexual gratification and celebrating infanticide is all this culture of death that is the left stands for and insists to impose on everyone.

@INVAR

It's shocking that none of the news pundits has pointed out the hypocrisy of the 'murikan left for supporting Muslim immigrants,when the Muslims are a clear danger to both their stated beliefs AND their very lives.

Although,truth to tell,all these anti-Trump females that are foaming at the mouth crazy would look better packed away in a mobile tent and gagged so we didn't have to listen to their constant whining.

I may be wrong,but somehow I just don't see them thriving under Sharia Law.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2017, 12:15:44 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2017, 12:16:46 am »

...as opposed to this???

"Level Five.......Someday I'm gonna marry that girl."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2017, 12:16:56 am »

Have you read Ivanka's positions on issues?

She'll make the liberals perfectly happy!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:17:20 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2017, 12:19:16 am »
You mysoginistic brute you, treating women as sexual objects!!!!!!!! 

@Wingnut

@mirraflake

If you think one of them is hard to get along with if you treat her as a sexual object,just wait and see what happens to you when you stop.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:00 am »
That's gives her special privileges here?

Every bit, I imagine, the privileges you get from being here from the very beginning, as I've heard a few times.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:26 am »
Nice try! I remember that thread and don't recall the women being called skanks and whores.

To use your own argument, these women are not conservative regardless of how much they claim to be. That's your mantra biting you on your backside.

No, it's just normal men and women who talk sexually about the other gender when in groups. Not everyone in life walks around with a  prude  stick up their up their butt and resting beotch face scowl.   It's called having fun, letting your hair down and joking around.

@goodwithagun

Wingnut

« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:55 am »

...as opposed to this???

I'm kinda fond of that red head on the far left....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:22:44 am by Wingnut »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2017, 12:23:18 am »
Have you read Ivanka's positions on issues?

She'll make the liberals perfectly happy!

yeah....taking her dad's lead....appealing to the most common denominator.

There's a method to her madness.  (I hope)   :patriot:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2017, 12:23:30 am »

...as opposed to this???

@DCPatriot

With the exception of the redhead in the green bra,I suspect the only sexual harassment any of those creatures has had in decades has been imaginary. Most would have to hang around outside state or federal prisons to get a date.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:07 am »
I'm kinda fond of that red head on the far left....

DON'T get me started......     :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2017, 12:27:15 am »
Every bit, I imagine, the privileges you get from being here from the very beginning, as I've heard a few times.

Not just "from here", my friend.

That kinship spans almost 2 decades.   Through thick and thin.

This is my home.  And I love it and cherish it daily.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2017, 12:29:12 am »
Not just "from here", my friend.

That kinship spans almost 2 decades.   Through thick and thin.

This is my home.  And I love it and cherish it daily.

I hear ya.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2017, 12:29:39 am »
No, it's just normal men and women who talk sexually about the other gender when in groups. Not everyone in life walks around with a  prude  stick up their up their butt and resting beotch face scowl.   It's called having fun, letting your hair down and joking around.

@goodwithagun

Thank God I'm neither your wife nor your daughter. **nononono* If you haven't read my post about my husband's locker room observations then you should. Spoiler alert: Real men think men like you are losers.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2017, 12:33:39 am »
I may be wrong,but somehow I just don't see them thriving under Sharia Law.

They are either willfully oblivious and wholly ignorant of Islam, or they are perfectly fine with it, because the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

Eventually the crocodile they are feeding will turn, and those imbeciles think they will have it trained and respecting them - because they are…. friends.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2017, 12:34:11 am »

...as opposed to this???

I'm kinda partial to the tattooed crack ho with the sunglasses standing next to the chubby guy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2017, 12:36:46 am »
Thank God I'm neither your wife nor your daughter. **nononono* If you haven't read my post about my husband's locker room observations then you should. Spoiler alert: Real men think men like you are losers.

Count me in on that evaluation.

I do not talk about women or have the kind of disgusting sex discussions that he implies are 'normal'.  As an ignorant teen - perhaps at one time to appear 'cool' I can perhaps see that kind of talk, but not among the circles I walk.

But then I am the father of three daughters and that kind of demeaning talk about women really pisses me off - because they could be referencing my princesses.

And that is what the guns and swords are there to dissuade.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #297 on: January 23, 2017, 12:38:36 am »
   I'm kinda partial to the tattooed crack ho with the sunglasses standing next to the chubby guy.

ROFL!   It took me a minute to find her!!    :beer:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2017, 12:39:03 am »

For the last time , I have never sexually assaulted a woman, pushed a woman to have sex nor would I hang around men who did or talk that way. I have talked about women sexually among my male friends numerous times...nearly all men do.(wow she has nice t**'s  Been married 20 years, great marriage no divorce. Quit painting me as someone who I am not.

Do I talk this way around my wife?  NO

You mentioned your husband was a firefighter on FR. It would curl your hair if you heard FF speak among themselves. Crude Sexual talk and unPC  language out the wazoo.  And I know plenty of them personally.  Conservative FF.

@goodwithagun
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:44:58 am by mirraflake »

Wingnut

« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2017, 12:39:50 am »
DON'T get me started......     :beer:

Is that a.... "I wish i could" kinda statement.   Cuz that's where I am! 888high58888