Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43297 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #250 on: January 22, 2017, 11:45:54 pm »
I still maintain that supporting Trump's misogyny does serious harm to conservatism, and dismissing his vile speech and abuse of women as nothing is dangerous.

My wife thinks Trump is a cad and ahole but still voted for him. She was never bothered by his "talk"

All the conservative women on my FB pages are like "ehh"

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #251 on: January 22, 2017, 11:46:24 pm »
Oh, Jesus, Lord, God and Savior.....please SHUT UP!     22222frying pan

Take your own advice...seriously.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2017, 11:47:26 pm »
Exactly....

Except that there are a couple of duped Orange devotees who would like nothing better than turn TBR into an extension of TOS.

Those would be the same ones whinging about a mythical anti Trump bias at TBR too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2017, 11:48:01 pm »

....over and over and over and over.....on the same freaking page!   On this thread since 10AM with the same repetitive BS (in case somebody doesn't understand her)   It's insane.

Why not just ignore the posts you don't like?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2017, 11:49:41 pm »
Why not just ignore the posts you don't like?

LOL because then he couldn't use his gold plated victim card.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2017, 11:50:18 pm »
I have repeatedly asked that people use the ignore feature if they can't get along with another person...this is something I cannot enforce or do for them....but please reconsider and do it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2017, 11:51:40 pm »
The ONLY thing these stupid marches and rallies are for, is to stand up for Infanticide, and to oppose everything that represents a potential return to the way America was.

Wearing Hijabs in solidarity with a religion that views women as chattel for sexual gratification and celebrating infanticide is all this culture of death that is the left stands for and insists to impose on everyone.

Get used to this kind of crap.

It will be going on as often as Obama/Soros and the Cabal of Leftists can orchestrate it.

And they want the pushback to be the kind that makes their declared worries a reality.

And with Trump - they might get it - which is why they are pushing.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:52:02 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2017, 11:51:45 pm »
Way to go Falcons.  Bend...

But don't break.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2017, 11:52:51 pm »
Oh, Jesus, Lord, God and Savior.....please SHUT UP!     22222frying pan

@DCPatriot

She's not going to do it. It's what she has to do to feel good about herself. She is still pissed that JEB wasn't the Republican nominee,and if she could,she would follow Trump around 24/7,shrieking at him the whole time. She felt like she was a "winner" and "belonged" with the Bush Crime Family and his RINO pals in charge. Now she feels like an outsider,and it's all Trump's fault.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2017, 11:54:44 pm »

But don't break.

Strange we didn't"t see any ladies that look like this yesterday did we? :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2017, 11:54:57 pm »
I have repeatedly asked that people use the ignore feature if they can't get along with another person...this is something I cannot enforce or do for them....but please reconsider and do it.

I am posting to a member that continues to refer to our President as some sex-freak reprobate....in haughty English.

It's sickening.   We know she's of a high moral fiber.   And so what?   That's gives her special privileges here?

How can she know what's in his heart?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2017, 11:54:57 pm »
Exactly....

Except that there are a couple of duped Orange devotees who would like nothing better than turn TBR into an extension of TOS.

This is a conservative site. Some here  constantly bash the President 24/7. Nothing good to say about him.  Which side are they really one?

As others have said  he is our President, needs our support and when he does something wrong we need to let him know. So far I think he has been doing a great job other than some minor hickups.

@catfish1957

Wingnut

« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2017, 11:58:02 pm »
Strange we didn't"t see any ladies that look like this yesterday did we? :silly:

Snifff...

Now we are talking.   Massive March.   And April.. May is there too 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:59:17 pm by Wingnut »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2017, 11:58:03 pm »

But don't break.

You mysoginistic brute you, treating women as sexual objects!!!!!!!! 

@Wingnut

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2017, 11:58:24 pm »
I am posting to a member that continues to refer to our President as some sex-freak reprobate....in haughty English.

So what do you call a guy who brags about grabbing women by the  the p__y?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:59:03 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2017, 12:00:43 am »
You mysoginistic brute you, treating women as sexual objects!!!!!!!! 

@Wingnut

Time for the man pledge.   :silly:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2017, 12:02:33 am »
So what do you call a guy who brags about grabbing women by the  the p__y?

A guy that, at that moment, felt the need to show Mr. Bush how cool and powerful he is.

IOW....typical locker room talk.

And I know a cabal of a dozen beautiful, striking women Realtors, who when they go to a Happy Hour together...can put Trump to shame.

They're all good mothers and girls.

Geez......
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:03:32 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2017, 12:02:39 am »
Sorry.  I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Maintaining conservative and moral values is not now, nor will ever be "beating a dead horse."

I'm not going to be silenced no matter how many people screech at me (not you.... others here) to make me stop doing so.

@musiclady

There is nothing even the tiniest bit conservative about you. You are a Totalitarian Church Lady . A Mrs Grundy with a Big Red "R" on your sweater.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2017, 12:03:20 am »

In the photos there was  many hot women at the marches-they were there. These are the same women who will end up marrying a hot, ambitious, confident conservative man with earning power and suddenly turn conservative when she sees what the property taxes on the Mcmansion will be versus the trip she wanted to take to Europe.

Seen this a million times.

Look at the pics of the older women at the marches. No pretty ones.

@catfish1957

Offline musiclady

« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2017, 12:04:39 am »
Friction burns...  Road rash....Dry humping.....  Oh wait....  wrong movie...

Ewwwww............

I have a very good imagination, and after that, I'm going to have to wash my brain out with soap.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2017, 12:06:49 am »
If Trump's misogyny were in the past, and had he repented, as Bush did, and his behavior changed, I wouldn't have a problem with it either.

When was his last case of misogyny, I thought all these tapes occurred back around 2011.  I haven't heard of anything major since he married Melania, although I'm sure he hasn't necessarily been a saint.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2017, 12:07:45 am »
OK!  Thanks for clearing that up for me!   :beer:

:beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2017, 12:08:02 am »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2017, 12:08:38 am »

Heh, that would be their ultimate nightmare.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2017, 12:10:13 am »
Heh, that would be their ultimate nightmare.

...as opposed to this???