Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« on: January 15, 2017, 07:08:54 pm »
Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink, Knitted ‘bleep Power Hats’ To Protest Trump

Posted By Eric Owens On 8:34 AM 01/04/2017

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “bleep power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

The organizers of the Pussyhat Project hope to make “a powerful visual statement” at the Women’s March on Washington by having a large number of women show up wearing the hats.

The “bleep power hats,” which feature perky cat-like ears, are a cinch to make, organizers say. “Knitters, crocheters and sewers of all levels” can make the hats at home — preferably with neon pink yarn.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/thousands-of-women-will-wear-pink-knitted-bleep-power-hats-to-protest-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 07:18:35 pm »
Prediction.......

Thread gets 1000 posts or is pulled in 3 hrs.

(Thee guesses why)  :tongue2:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 07:20:54 pm »
LOL!  The forum software broke your link by replacing a key "P" word with "bleep"! 

I figured out what it was supposed to be and read the article (no, I can't link it either).  There's a snowball's chance in Heck enough of these "ladies" have the knowledge of knitting required to make "thousands" of hats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 07:22:21 pm »
Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink, Knitted ‘bleep Power Hats’ To Protest Trump

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “bleep power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.
@mystery-ak

We have a liberal female family member who will be at her liberal city's female demonstration against Trump that day.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 07:28:37 pm »
Prediction.......

Thread gets 1000 posts or is pulled in 3 hrs.

(Thee guesses why)  :tongue2:

P'y is on the censored list...if I release it I guarantee it will get pulled....btw does anyone know how to knit..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 07:35:22 pm »
P'y is on the censored list...if I release it I guarantee it will get pulled....btw does anyone know how to knit..lol

I will grant that Bleeps make powerful visual statements.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 07:40:24 pm »
We have a liberal female family member who will be at her liberal city's female demonstration against Trump that day.
A high school classmate indicates on Facebook that she'll be going, not sure whether in D.C. or in her town of Portland, Ore.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 07:45:05 pm »

Yes, I do, though I prefer crocheting. 

I hasten to add that I won't be making or wearing one of these.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:52:12 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 07:57:30 pm »
These gals should have done their research.  Pink has been used in support of Donald Trump for over a year.  Khaki may have been the more appropriate color for their protest.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 08:18:57 pm »
Yes, I do, though I prefer crocheting. 

I hasten to add that I won't be making or wearing one of these.

@Sanguine I have a query:  If you knitted a blue one, would it be considered transgendered?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 08:23:48 pm »
@Sanguine I have a query:  If you knitted a blue one, would it be considered transgendered?

Hmmm.  No, that would signal patriarchy.  I would think it would have to be green and purple.

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 08:42:50 pm »
The counter-protestors will be male and all of them will be carrying this pillow:

(It's from a legit home shopping site, I swear).

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 08:44:14 pm »
Is it true that the ones made in China are meant to be worn sideways?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 09:13:38 pm »
Is it true that the ones made in China are meant to be worn sideways?

Okay...now that is just wrong!  I can't believe I didn't post that.

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 09:15:12 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/search/?q=bleep

Type in the "offending" word and there you have it!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:16:01 pm by Wingnut »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 09:18:39 pm »

No, that would mean a cold one

@Cyber Liberty

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 09:34:26 pm »
Okay...now that is just wrong!  I can't believe I didn't post that.

Me neither.  You're a bad influence, Mr. Nut, and need to up your game if you want to stay on the cutting edge.  Just try not to hit the Mod3 barrier... 22222frying pan
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 09:41:25 pm »
Me neither.  You're a bad influence, Mr. Nut, and need to up your game if you want to stay on the cutting edge.  Just try not to hit the Mod3 barrier... 22222frying pan

Here is the thing.  That @andy58-in-nh, he is like Neidermeyer .... a sneaky little shit just like you. 888high58888

But you are correct I need to pick up my game!

:beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 09:57:08 pm »
Here is the thing.  That @andy58-in-nh, he is like Neidermeyer .... a sneaky little shit just like you. 888high58888

We watched all the same movies in our misspent youths.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 10:57:24 pm »
These gals should have done their research.  Pink has been used in support of Donald Trump for over a year.  Khaki may have been the more appropriate color.
Or plaid.

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 11:18:42 pm »

Edit:  Unbelievably disgusting comment by Wingnut removed.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:29:15 pm by MOD3 »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 04:38:12 pm »

@Wingnut
You have much to learn, Grasshopper.

The key to getting away with outrageous blog posts lies in both subtlety and misdirection. As with the miniskirt or bikini, it is better and ultimately more effective to leave just enough to the observer's imagination.

When you can snatch this pebble from my hand, Grasshopper, you will have mastered your craft, the art of which lies not in the pebble, but in the snatch.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:12:13 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 12:05:42 pm »
You can’t march with us: The faux inclusivity of the Women’s March on Washington
By: Carly Hoilman | January 17, 2017

Individuals planning to attend the Women’s March on Washington on Saturday are quickly learning that not all victims are created equal. The New York Times recently ran a piece on the racial tensions among protesters. The article highlights the experience of Jennifer Willis, a 50-year-old mother and wedding minister who was planning on attending the Jan. 21 event with her daughters. She backed out, however, after a post on the event’s Facebook page made her reconsider:

The post, written by a black activist from Brooklyn who is a march volunteer, advised “white allies” to listen more and talk less. It also chided those who, it said, were only now waking up to racism because of the election.

“You don’t just get to join because now you’re scared, too,” read the post. “I was born scared.”

“This is a women’s march,” Willis told the Times. “We’re supposed to be allies in equal pay, marriage, adoption. Why is it now about, ‘White women don’t understand black women’?”   ...
Conservative Review

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 03:11:39 pm »
Update: Women’s March Removes Pro-Life Sponsor
by Alexandra DeSanctis   January 16, 2017 4:40 PM

UPDATE 4:35 PM: The Women’s March on Washington has removed the pro-life group New Wave Feminists from its list of official event sponsors after backlash from feminists arguing that pro-life women are not welcome in the feminist movement. One of the most prominent of such responses:

Intersectional feminism does not include a pro-life agenda. That’s not how it works! The right to choose is a fundamental part of feminism.
    — roxane gay (@rgay) January 16, 2017

Here is the official statement from the women’s march, apologizing for the “error”:

Our statement regarding press today: pic.twitter.com/z1y9cfFFvY
    — Women’s March (@womensmarch) January 16, 2017

Destiny Herndon-De La Rosa of New Wave Feminists told LifeSiteNews that the group will still attend the march. “It appears that the [Women's March on Washington] only wants to include a ‘diverse’ array of women who think exactly like them,” she said. “That’s unfortunate, but we will not be deterred.“   ...

Story at National Review

Also:  Some Women March on Washington, National Review.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 03:20:24 pm »
You can’t march with us: The faux inclusivity of the Women’s March on Washington
By: Carly Hoilman | January 17, 2017
Conservative Review

Update: Women’s March Removes Pro-Life Sponsor
by Alexandra DeSanctis   January 16, 2017 4:40 PM

UPDATE 4:35 PM: The Women’s March on Washington has removed the pro-life group New Wave Feminists from its list of official event sponsors after backlash from feminists arguing that pro-life women are not welcome in the feminist movement.    ...

Story at National Review

Also:  Some Women March on Washington, National Review.

Is it wrong for me to wish for a fist fight to break out ?   22222frying pan
I will NOT comply.