Author Topic: Heads Are Finally Beginning To Roll At The Clinton Foundation  (Read 1417 times)

rangerrebew

Heads Are Finally Beginning To Roll At The Clinton Foundation
« on: January 15, 2017, 11:47:07 am »
Heads Are Finally Beginning To Roll At The Clinton Foundation
Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
6:11 PM 01/14/2017

Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton waves to the crowd as she walks on the stage during the third U.S. presidential debate at the Thomas & Mack Center on October 19, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)   Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton waves to the crowd as she walks on the stage during the third U.S. presidential debate at the Thomas & Mack Center on October 19, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

The Clinton Foundation announced it’s laying off 22 staffers on the Clinton Global Initiative, keeping with a plan to deal with the negative spotlight put on the organization during former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The layoffs will take effect April 15, the Clinton Foundation said in a filing with the New York Department of Labor Thursday, citing the discontinuation of the Clinton Global Initiative. The move is part of a plan put in motion ahead of the presidential election in order to offset a storm of criticism regarding pay-to-play allegations during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/heads-are-finally-beginning-to-roll-at-the-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4VpWR5T2X

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Heads Are Finally Beginning To Roll At The Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 02:28:35 pm »
The layoffs will take effect April 15

Ah, good.  There'll be enough time to complete the shredding.   :whistle:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 03:04:40 pm »

What, me worry?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 03:06:55 pm »
January 15, 2017
Clinton Global Initiative shutting down
By Thomas Lifson

Nobody pays bribes to people unable to deliver favors.  Thus, we learn that the Clinton Global Initiative will be shutting down and heartlessly laying off 22 workers. New York State is so concerned that it has issued a WARN Notice:

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/clinton_global_initiative_shutting_down.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 03:12:24 pm »
So when do they start going to jail?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 06:33:11 pm »
I'm outraged!

Just like the liberals say about companies moving headquarters overseas, they are greedy heartless bastards for abandoning their employees.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 01:13:27 am »
No more influence = no more moolah.

How long until the Clinton Foundation itself goes on the ropes?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 01:22:00 am »
Great. Now Chelsea's going to have to find a real job.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 01:27:03 am »
Mission accomplished.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 04:36:15 pm »
Clinton Global Initiative Shutting Down Following Hillary's Loss
But we thought it was all above board.
News
Tiffany Gabbay
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook7Share to TwitterShare to Google+Share to More5Share to Print

If the Clinton Foundation was operating fully above board, as its founders assert, then why is it shutting down the Clinton Global Initiative?

Yes, on January 12, a WARN notice was filed with the New York Department of Labor confirming that the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) would be shuttering, laying off 22 employees. That CGI's downward spiral follows Hillary Clinton's presidential defeat comes as no surprise.  The Observer provides details:

The Clinton Foundation’s long list of wealthy donors and foreign government contributors during the 2016 elections provoked critics to allege conflicts of interests. [...] But as soon as Clinton lost the election, many of the criticisms directed toward the Clinton Foundation were reaffirmed. Foreign governments began pulling out of annual donations, signaling the organization’s clout was predicated on donor access to the Clintons, rather than its philanthropic work. In November, the Australian government confirmed it “has not renewed any of its partnerships with the scandal-plagued Clinton Foundation, effectively ending 10 years of taxpayer-funded contributions worth more than $88 million.” The government of Norway also drastically reduced their annual donations, which reached $20 million a year in 2015.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/clinton-global-initiative-shutting-down-following-hillarys-loss
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:36:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 03:32:23 am »
At last:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 03:50:50 am »
Only a stupid blind fool could not see this coming.

Trump said many times that the Clintons have built a structure criminal empire with the goal of selling government favors for, so called, donations.

This represents the first step in tearing the Clinton Empire down. I certainly believe that there will be more to come. This was just the first and most obvious thing to happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 04:37:14 am »
I did a quick search on the topic. To my surprise ( :silly:), I did not see any articles linked to ABC, NBC, et al.

They've been spending all their time going after the Trump Foundation. A worthy news story, but nowhere in the league of the Clintons.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 04:45:42 am »
It looks like the money they grifted already should keep them in ermine and pearls......unless they blew it all on quixotic political ambitions.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 04:45:52 am »
Only a stupid blind fool could not see this coming.

Trump said many times that the Clintons have built a structure criminal empire with the goal of selling government favors for, so called, donations.

This represents the first step in tearing the Clinton Empire down. I certainly believe that there will be more to come. This was just the first and most obvious thing to happen.

And yet after winning the election and talking about bringing the Clinton syndicate to justice he said "they were good people" and wouldn't take the issue any further. I'm sure you see no contradiction in those statements at all...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 06:11:49 am »
And yet after winning the election and talking about bringing the Clinton syndicate to justice he said "they were good people" and wouldn't take the issue any further. I'm sure you see no contradiction in those statements at all...

I'm not worried about anything he says before he is actually in office.
Trump and his team know what they are doing.

It is not over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 06:59:53 am »
If a Trump administration official decides to go after the Clinton scam-in-a-box I can already here it now.  "What difference does it make, they shut it down?"

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 08:08:08 pm »
Ha!  Too Funny 88finger point

Oceander

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 08:23:56 pm »
Read carefully folks.  They're being let go from one project of the Clinton Foundation, a project the foundation wants to get rid of because of its notoriety.  As such, this in no way means that these people won't end up being hired back on various other Foundation projects.  I'd look for the higher up ones to migrate to other projects in fairly short order. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 12:50:56 am »
Good point, O. What is the Clintoon Foundation up to, really,  besides funding the extravagant lifestyles of the three main criminals?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 12:54:29 am »
Read carefully folks.  They're being let go from one project of the Clinton Foundation, a project the foundation wants to get rid of because of its notoriety.  As such, this in no way means that these people won't end up being hired back on various other Foundation projects.  I'd look for the higher up ones to migrate to other projects in fairly short order.

I agree. No one is going anywhere. They know too much and need to be kept in the fold. Expect the new Clinton Global Funfest to be announced and fully staffed shortly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 01:48:14 pm »
Just like ACORN they'll just regroup under a different name.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!