Author Topic: Dr. Tim Ball: My meeting with Team Trump about “global warming”  (Read 896 times)

Offline endicom

The Rebel
Tim Ball
Jan. 14, 2017

Over the last 40 years, I saw events come and go that I thought would expose the greatest deception in history: the claim that human CO2 is causing catastrophic global warming, known as anthropogenic global warming (AGW).

It was disseminated as the truth through the bureaucrats of national weather offices such as the UN World Meteorological Organization (WMO). That organization assigned the members of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which then produced the "science" to support the AGW claim.

It was a classic circular arrangement at both the political and scientific levels.

>

Sadly, like with all these save the planetary problems, the eyes of the fool are over the horizon. Now, we have Trump, a world leader who is putting his country first, who is not interested in nation building overseas or proselytizing the religion of environmentalism.

It is a pleasure, after all these years, to be involved in bringing sanity, reason, and science to policy making.

More... http://www.therebel.media/dr_tim_ball_team_trump_about_global_warming

Dr. Ball has often posted at WUWT.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: Dr. Tim Ball: My meeting with Team Trump about “global warming”
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 04:57:17 am »
The Rebel
Tim Ball
Jan. 14, 2017

Over the last 40 years, I saw events come and go that I thought would expose the greatest deception in history: the claim that human CO2 is causing catastrophic global warming, known as anthropogenic global warming (AGW).

It was disseminated as the truth through the bureaucrats of national weather offices such as the UN World Meteorological Organization (WMO). That organization assigned the members of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which then produced the "science" to support the AGW claim.

It was a classic circular arrangement at both the political and scientific levels.

>

Sadly, like with all these save the planetary problems, the eyes of the fool are over the horizon. Now, we have Trump, a world leader who is putting his country first, who is not interested in nation building overseas or proselytizing the religion of environmentalism.

It is a pleasure, after all these years, to be involved in bringing sanity, reason, and science to policy making.

More... http://www.therebel.media/dr_tim_ball_team_trump_about_global_warming

Dr. Ball has often posted at WUWT.

That is GREAT!

I hope that he has great security. The Reality Deniers are a resolute, grim, humorless bunch and when hundreds of billions of dollars and political reputations/power of heavy hitters are at stake, assassination is not only possible, it is no doubt a frequently discussed option by those who would not be deterred from their due course.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:58:10 am by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)