Author Topic: Hollywood Crybaby Joss Whedon Wants Paul Ryan To Be F*cked To Death By A Rhino  (Read 1755 times)

rangerrebew

Hollywood Crybaby Joss Whedon Wants Paul Ryan To Be F*cked To Death By A Rhino

January 14, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Remember earlier this week when actress Nicole Kidman was the voice of reason in Hollywood by saying everyone has to accept that Donald Trump is president and support him? Well, liberal writer/director Joss Whedon kind of took her advice. Instead of going after Trump with rage and tears he turned his hurt feelings on Speaker of The House Paul Ryan, hoping he would be f*cked to death by a rhino. After falling into a creative glut for years, Hollywood is once again entertaining us.

Whedon who has brought us such hits as Waterworld and Cabin in the Woods got drunk and decided to tweet:

“Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to bleep @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it’s FUNNY, not because he’s a #GOPmurderbro,” wrote Whedon.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hollywood-crybaby-joss-whedon-wants-paul-ryan-to-be-fcked-to-death-by-a-rhino
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:46:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Isn't sad when liberals expose their own sick sexual fantasies?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I've never understood why people worship this hack.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hollywood Crybaby Joss Whedon Wants Paul Ryan To Be F*cked To Death By A Rhino

@rangerrebew

Methinks SOMEONE has allowed a personal fantasy to escape.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Isn't sad when liberals expose their own sick sexual fantasies?

Exactly!  That IS sick.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
When you read all this kind of crap from both the committed Communists and Marxists among us, and also from the fed-up nationalist populists who daydream similar fates upon those they wish to see vengeance visited, you realize and recognize that all of this is the proof and fruit that the civil society is collapsing.

Such a virulent hatred among a people residing in one country cannot coexist for long without all these sick fantasies being attempted en masse.

If history teaches us anything about nations in similar circumstances as we now sit -  a bloodbath is coming.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

Every time one of these idiots speak out, it makes me all that more happy that Trump won, even with all of his flaws.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I fantasize reading about a reenactment of the Baptism scene from The Godfather.

It would be perverted fun to make up our own list.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

If history teaches us anything about nations in similar circumstances as we now sit -  a bloodbath is coming.

Lock your doors, @INVAR    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

So he wants Lindsey Graham to F*** him?  Oh wait, I thought he meant "RINO."

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
'In college, Whedon studied a theory called "womb envy", a concept he says observes "a fundamental thing that women have something men don't, the obvious being an ability to bear children. Men not only don't get what's important about what women are capable of, but in fact they fear it, and envy it, and want to throw stones at it, because it's the thing they can't have".'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joss_Whedon#Feminism

Offline dfwgator

'In college, Whedon studied a theory called "womb envy", a concept he says observes "a fundamental thing that women have something men don't, the obvious being an ability to bear children. Men not only don't get what's important about what women are capable of, but in fact they fear it, and envy it, and want to throw stones at it, because it's the thing they can't have".'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joss_Whedon#Feminism

THORNDYKE: Yes. The woowoo. Perhaps the most significant psychological feminine component... known to mankind.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Lock your doors, @INVAR   

I am always at the forefront of minding my surroundings.   

As to a bloodbath - YOU WANT ONE obviously:

I fantasize reading about a reenactment of the Baptism scene from The Godfather.

It would be perverted fun to make up our own list.   

Some of us are not into praying for a bloodbath simply because OUR GUY is now head honcho and payback is your new religion.

But your sentiments are what I read and expect from the Trump militant.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline uglybiker

So he wants Lindsey Graham to F*** him?  Oh wait, I thought he meant "RINO."

Linda plays catcher.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!  :whistle:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!