Author Topic: Russian ambassador 'assassinated after armed gunmen storm embassy in Yemen'  (Read 1260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Russian ambassador 'assassinated after armed gunmen storm embassy in Yemen'

A RUSSIAN ambassador has been shot and killed in Yemen, according to unconfirmed reports in Saudi Arabian media.

PUBLISHED: 12:42, Sat, Jan 14, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:21, Sat, Jan 14, 2017

Ambassador Vladimir Dedushkin was reportedly "keeping a close eye" in the war-torn country.

The diplomat was reportedly assassinated in the capital Sanaa.

The assassination was reported by Saudi Arabia's Barq news agency.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/754152/Russian-ambassador-assassinated-Yemen-Sanaa-Gunmen-Embassy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Horrible news; prayers for those affected by this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BREAKING: Russian ambassador 'assassinated after armed gunmen storm embassy in Yemen'

A RUSSIAN ambassador has been shot and killed in Yemen, according to unconfirmed reports in Saudi Arabian media.

PUBLISHED: 12:42, Sat, Jan 14, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:21, Sat, Jan 14, 2017

Ambassador Vladimir Dedushkin was reportedly "keeping a close eye" in the war-torn country.

The diplomat was reportedly assassinated in the capital Sanaa.

The assassination was reported by Saudi Arabia's Barq news agency.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/754152/Russian-ambassador-assassinated-Yemen-Sanaa-Gunmen-Embassy

SOMEBODY is in deep doo-doo now. Russians aren't known for taking this kind of thing lightly,and just filing formal protests.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:49:27 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
SOMEBODY is in deep doo-doo now. Russians aren't known for taking this kind of thing lightly,and just filing formal protests.

We may never know the extent of their response. It may be mostly in covert actions.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We may never know the extent of their response. It may be mostly in covert actions.

I have a vague recollection of one of their embassy people being kidnapped in a Muslim country a couple of decades ago,and one result was Muslim testicles being put in a box and mailed to someone as a word of warning,and the kidnapped Russian being immediately released.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have a vague recollection of one of their embassy people being kidnapped in a Muslim country a couple of decades ago,and one result was Muslim testicles being put in a box and mailed to someone as a word of warning,and the kidnapped Russian being immediately released.

Must have been a big box. Those muzzies have some big balls killing Russian diplomats like that now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Must have been a big box. Those muzzies have some big balls killing Russian diplomats like that now.

@bigheadfred

I suspect they have done some shrinking since that incident. Or most likely,the ones that did the deed were the uneducated ignorant tools/fools that have no real idea about what they are doing,other than doing as they are told. Anybody with any education or knowledge about how the world really works knows that if you screw with Russian diplomats or other officials,you ain't just going to die,you are going to die painfully.

Offline TomSea

Not killed - Russia says.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

I suspect they have done some shrinking since that incident. Or most likely,the ones that did the deed were the uneducated ignorant tools/fools that have no real idea about what they are doing,other than doing as they are told. Anybody with any education or knowledge about how the world really works knows that if you screw with Russian diplomats or other officials,you ain't just going to die,you are going to die painfully.

It will be good for them. A religious experience. The Religion of Pieces.

Offline endicom

Not killed - Russia says.

So the story is just balls in a box?

Offline TomSea

So the story is just balls in a box?

I guess nothing happened...

Russian Embassy in Yemen tells @NBCNews NBC its Ambassador has not been attacked ("no-one's been shot") in Sanaa...Saudi reports wrong.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2614034/russian-diplomat-killed-after-gunman-opens-fire-at-embassy-in-yemen/