Author Topic: Fake news, fake media, fake history, fake truth. Exclusive: David Kupelian on how 'mainstream press' has become the very enemy it condemns  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

Fake news, fake media, fake history, fake truth
Exclusive: David Kupelian on how 'mainstream press' has become the very enemy it condemns
Published: 12 hours ago

To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? – John 18:37-38

The Benghazi 9/11 attack that killed four brave Americans was caused by a YouTube video. Michael Brown had his hands up and shouted “Don’t shoot” before Ferguson cop Darren Wilson shot him. Man-caused global warming is settled science. Bruce Jenner is a woman. Donald Trump’s adviser Steve Bannon is a white supremacist. Vladimir Putin hacked America’s election system and Trump is his puppet.

Much, if not most, of what America’s “mainstream media” report today as news is either misleading or flat-out false. Yet, ironically, our nation’s elite journalists are up in arms over an apparently new threat they call “fake news.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/fake-news-fake-media-fake-history-fake-truth/#rK1GEc3KGh76LAQ5.99

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
That's the trouble with Liberals.  Lacking any moral compass they are unable to detect when they themselves have become what they espouse to hate.

- We are ultra tolerant damn it.  If you don't agree with us then we'll come burn down your house.

- We support woman's rights, unlike Republicans who hate women.  Of course we're a little fuzzy when it comes to rape - it all depends upon whom is doing the raping.

I could go on, but it's too depressing.