Author Topic: Obama repeals policy that gives legal residency to any Cuban who makes it to American soil in one of his final acts as President  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama repeals policy that gives legal residency to any Cuban who makes it to American soil in one of his final acts as President

A senior White House insider revealed the policy change is set to be announced 
    The policy allows Cubans who get to the US by boat to be granted residency 
    The change will be made after several months of talks between US and Cuba
    Scrapping the policy will be one of Barack Obama's final acts as President

By Liam Quinn For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:19 EST, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 18:23 EST, 12 January 2017

One of Barack Obama's final acts as president will be to end the 'wet foot, dry foot' policy that granted residency to Cubans who arrived in the US without visas.

The Obama administration announced it is doing away with the immigration policy effective immediately in a statement on Thursday night.

The US and Cuba have spent several months negotiating the change, including an agreement from Cuba to allow those turned away from the US to return.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115108/Barack-Obama-scrap-Cuban-wet-foot-dry-foot-immigration-policy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx