Author Topic: Farewell, my black president: Barack Obama sounds a note of hope, and a note of warning  (Read 1079 times)

Wingnut

I  really think I'm gonna be sick  :3:

Obama stuck to the positive because he knows history will vindicate him — if America endures the coming ordeal
CHAUNCEY DEVEGA

CHICAGO — Somewhere in another dimension of the multiverse, I hope that President Barack Obama returned home to Chicago to give his farewell address. As his music began, Obama walked up to the podium and paused. He looked to the crowd at the McCormick Center Place, arched his eyebrow, stared up at the lights in the ceiling and channeled professional wrestler and movie star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, bellowing, “Do you smell what Barack is cooking?”

Obama would then pause, letting the silence expand for a moment and then proclaim, “Finally, Barack has come . . . home.”

Of course, this is not our President Barack Obama. That is OK. Our version of President Barack Obama is more than fine just the way he is.

Read further of you have a strong stomach:

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/12/farewell-my-black-president-barack-obama-sounds-a-note-of-hope-and-a-note-of-warning/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I want to say something about his speech being a brown note. But dat be wasist so I won't.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He gets away with at least, some because he's black.  That's all the author is saying, cause your black, you won't be judged or criticized like a Bush.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He gets away with at least, some because he's black.  That's all the author is saying, cause your black, you won't be judged or criticized like a Bush.
He got away with his whole presidency because he is black. Who else would have had 'beer summits' or NOT been reviled for lack of Federal action during the Rioting in Fergusson and Baltimore? (just to name a couple of things).

He has been the most openly racist president we've ever had--but because, by MSMfinition, (That's MSM definition, used to shape fantasy into perceptions of reality for the masses), blacks can't be racist, only whites, he got a pass.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I want to say something about his speech being a brown note. But dat be wasist so I won't.
I heard he cried when he addressed Michelle in his farewell speech. I believe. He's going to have to pay for her vacations now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

In the future history books (approved by the state) will refer to him as Black Obama so no one misses the point.

Offline Frank Cannon

Farewell, my black president stupid idiot: Barack Obama sounds a note of hope flatulence, and a note of warning indigestion
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:59:51 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Farewell, my black president stupid idiot: Barack Obama sounds a note of hope flatulence, and a note of warning indigestion

As ever and his legacy:

Talking out his ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley