Author Topic: Killing CNN  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Killing CNN
« on: January 12, 2017, 03:44:39 pm »
January 12, 2017
Killing CNN
By Robert Arvay

Someday, Bill O'Reilly may add to his list of historical books, which include Killing Kennedy and Killing the Rising Sun, the title Killing CNN.

It portends to be the chronicle of a vital turning point in American history, the death of the propaganda machine in our politics, and the resurgence of genuine journalism.

I have for some time now eschewed referring to most American news institutions as "mainstream media" and instead termed them what they are: the Ministry of Propaganda (MoP).

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/killing_cnn.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Killing CNN
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:51:31 pm »
Creative destruction.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:06:27 pm »
The system can only take so much abuse before it corrects itself. The MSM is finding out that they have gone too far and the party is over.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 04:13:36 pm »

Thank You Myrle Steep!

She did more for Conservative politics than Rush Limbaugh has done in twenty years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:18:42 pm »
It portends to be the chronicle of a vital turning point in American history, the death of the propaganda machine in our politics, and the resurgence of genuine journalism

This I highly doubt.

We will simply replace or facelift one fully biased Leftist propaganda mill for a fully biased Nationalist/Populist Trump propaganda mill* (*see Fox News).

The idea of unbiased news reporting…. is dead and has been for some time.  The polarized "Look at me" culture we now exist in is fertile ground to push whatever narrative is currently en vogue.

The Left is not going away - but they have lost a bit of their luster to be direct.

They are going to have to once again disguise themselves to beguile their audiences.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:19:17 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 04:41:10 pm »
This I highly doubt.

We will simply replace or facelift one fully biased Leftist propaganda mill for a fully biased Nationalist/Populist Trump propaganda mill* (*see Fox News).

The idea of unbiased news reporting…. is dead and has been for some time.  The polarized "Look at me" culture we now exist in is fertile ground to push whatever narrative is currently en vogue.

The Left is not going away - but they have lost a bit of their luster to be direct.

They are going to have to once again disguise themselves to beguile their audiences.

I turned to CNN for election coverage because in their hatred for republicans they were unwittingly fair in their reporting on the GOP primaries. FOX went full on back alley hooker behind a dumpster for Trump.

FOX was the biggest microphone out there for Trump to spout his endless compulsive lying without anyone bothering to do any of that icky journalism. When Trump said that Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination those morons at FOX sat there and nodded like bobbleheads and didn't bother to ask any questions. Even after Trump admitted it was a lie to Wolf Blitzer, the bobbleheads still didn't feel the need to ask any follow up questions.

The way FOX news behaved in this election is akin to going to a doctor with a grapefruit sized tumor on your brain and having the doc say "meh, its probably nothing, you're good to go".

I did find it ironic that Lyin Donnie called CNN "fake news" only to turn around and take a question from Breitbart who have their own growing list of falsely reported stories lately.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 04:48:05 pm »
FOX went full on back alley hooker behind a dumpster for Trump.[/i]
@Cripplecreek
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that visual!

:silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 05:13:12 pm »
FOX went full on back alley hooker behind a dumpster for Trump.[/i]
@Cripplecreek
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that visual!

:silly:

And to think… I got admonished yesterday for a word picture of similar subject matter.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 05:20:52 pm »
And to think… I got admonished yesterday for a word picture of similar subject matter.

MOD1 gets off her meds sometimes.