Author Topic: The one act that defined President Barack Obama  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The one act that defined President Barack Obama
« on: January 12, 2017, 03:39:21 pm »
January 12, 2017
The one act that defined President Barack Obama
By Peter Heck

It is fitting that presidents give farewell messages.  But given the venue and setting President Obama had chosen, it was fairly easy to surmise that this would be a final political rally and national lecture.

I will simply recount the one lasting legacy of Barack Obama that will always be emblazoned in my memory.  When I think of him, I will think of this.  When I reflect on his promised era of hope and change, I will be drawn to this image.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/the_one_act_that_defined_president_barack_obama.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The one act that defined President Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:46:04 pm »
Counting the newest addition, 3 of the last 4 POTUS have been King Narcisist. (Minus W).   And we wonder why we are screwed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.