Author Topic: It’s open war between the media and Donald Trump By Michael Goodwin  (Read 476 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s open war between the media and Donald Trump

By Michael Goodwin

January 11, 2017 | 7:16pm | Updated

An old proverb sums up how Donald Trump handled the last two days: “The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.”

The dogs of the Democratic media were absolutely howling yesterday over sordid, unverified allegations involving Russia, but the president-elect and his team put on a master class in self-defense. They hit back forcefully, with press secretary Sean Spicer calling publication of the allegations “disgraceful” and Vice President-elect Mike Pence calling it a case of “fake news” that aims to “delegitimize the president-elect.”

more
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/its-open-war-between-the-media-and-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: It’s open war between the media and Donald Trump By Michael Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:14:41 pm »
You knew that was coming.

Let's hope that is the only thing Trump is at war with.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

Re: It’s open war between the media and Donald Trump By Michael Goodwin
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:19:49 pm »
You knew that was coming.

Let's hope that is the only thing Trump is at war with.

It's not.

At least there's ONE thing I can agree with Trump on.  I hate the media, and his "war" on them is a good thing.

The funny thing is, that the media shouldn't be at war with him because he's actually on their side.  They just pretend he's not because he has an R after his name.

No matter that he's not an R.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.