Author Topic: Schumer Suggests Trump May Get Assassinated by the CIA for Questioning Russia Hacking Claims  (Read 1202 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer Suggests Trump May Get Assassinated by the CIA for Questioning Russia Hacking Claims

January 11, 2017| by Kim Pines

On Tuesday evening, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer suggested intelligence agencies may go after Trump. This is how low the Democrats have sunk. They’re now making hollow threats on our President-elect’s life. Is he trying to imply that the CIA is in the business of assassinations? While speaking with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Schumer said:

Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you. So, even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this

This was after Maddow informed Schumer that NBC news found out the intelligence briefing had not been delayed. Trump has conveyed some skepticism about the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia was involved in election hacking in order to interfere with the election.

http://downtrend.com/katrina/schumer-suggests-trump-may-get-assassinated-by-the-cia-for-questioning-russia-hacking-claims
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:26:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

If anyone doesn't believe the Rats are circling the drain while they grasp for anything to save them, this should dispel that.

Wingnut

That little Boy Maddow played him like a fiddle.

Offline dfwgator

Uhh, Chuck, you forget that the CIA works for the President. It's not the other way around.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Headline is a total lie. That's not what Schumer said. More fake news from Rangerebew.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Headline is a total lie. That's not what Schumer said. More fake news from Rangerebew.

Yeeeeeaaaah, that is a bit of a stretch.  What is this "downtrend" place?  Why are they suddenly popping up everywhere?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

It is my understanding that Trump is keeping his own Secret Service team. I hope he does.  The assassination of Kennedy wasn't exactly carried out by outsiders.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is my understanding that Trump is keeping his own Secret Service team. I hope he does.  The assassination of Kennedy wasn't exactly carried out by outsiders.

I read this NYT article posted by one of my liberal FB Friends (She's a rel, so what can I do?).  It was an objection to Trump hiring his own security.  Apparently it's "unfair" that he can provide for extra security because he's wealthy.  Also, the snowflake for the Slimes thought it likely that one of Trump's cabinet officers may decide to use their own mammoth megabuck wealth to set up their own private army to run roughshod over the rights of the citizens.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Yeeeeeaaaah, that is a bit of a stretch.  What is this "downtrend" place?  Why are they suddenly popping up everywhere?

Not only is it a ridiculous bit of hyperbole, but its clear the political partisans in the intelligence community are already doing their worst to Trump already.

Offline Frank Cannon

Not only is it a ridiculous bit of hyperbole, but its clear the political partisans in the intelligence community are already doing their worst to Trump already.

If you ask some, the CIA is just warming up....

Offline corbe

It won't be the CIA this time, it will be a member of the CBC

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Let's see, Trump is keeping his own security team and filing his cabinet with some outsiders.  Perhaps it's because he doesn't trust those around him especially when idiots like Schumer exist.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
I read this NYT article posted by one of my liberal FB Friends (She's a rel, so what can I do?).  It was an objection to Trump hiring his own security.  Apparently it's "unfair" that he can provide for extra security because he's wealthy.

Yeah, how dare he make it more difficult for unhinged leftists to take a shot at him!
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!