Author Topic: It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat  (Read 3600 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Not getting off that easy.
What, are you going to falsely accuse her of public lewdness like you did me?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   must have been a dousy @Sanguine if his butt still hurts 6 months later.

So you want to continue this, huh?

I've never had any direct confrontations with @Sanguine that I can recall.   Ever.

Out of respect, I pinged her once, since her remarks were part of the ongoing discussion.

Imagine my surprise, when out of the blue, she publicly told me never to ping her again.

If anybody had "butt hurt"....which was declared verboten in here, btw.....it was her.   Just because she happened to dislike Donald Trump.

I don't forget anything. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

What, are you going to falsely accuse her of public lewdness like you did me?

That was a joke, little buddy.   Run along.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

I've never had any direct confrontations with @Sanguine that I can recall.   Ever.

Out of respect, I pinged her once, since her remarks were part of the ongoing discussion.

Imagine my surprise, when out of the blue, she publicly told me never to ping her again.

If anybody had "butt hurt"....which was declared verboten in here, btw.....it was her.   Just because she happened to dislike Donald Trump.

I don't forget anything. 

@DCPatriot  I don't want to start no crap up, and unlike you I forget most everything, including that my derogatory term was verboten. 
 @Sanguine has a very good point, some of us here are hopelessly #nevertrump or #nevercruz but most are tolerable souls that have MOVED ON.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I don't forget anything.

Perhaps it's time you learned how.  Just sayin.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

Perhaps it's time you learned how.  Just sayin.

You and I have made peace, @Bigun

Others think they are above it, and just think their sh*t doesn't stink.

What she did was tantamount to the 'knock-out game'.....cold cocked me out of the blue, having never exchanged cross words between us in this ....or even previous forums in which we belonged.

Screw that.   

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot  I don't want to start no crap up, and unlike you I forget most everything, including that my derogatory term was verboten. 
 @Sanguine has a very good point, some of us here are hopelessly #nevertrump or #nevercruz but most are tolerable souls that have MOVED ON.

You're full of crap.

I was the FIRST one in here after the election to make peace with many nevertrumpers here.

I've moved on.    Suggest the NeverTrumpers smell themselves.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't forget anything.

I don't claim to know everything that goes around around here, but that sounds a lot like holding a grudge.  I hope that's not it, I consider you all friends....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

I don't claim to know everything that goes around around here, but that sounds a lot like holding a grudge.  I hope that's not it, I consider you all friends....

And so....it shouldn't make any difference to you.    :laugh:

All she had to do was apologize for her rudeness.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And so....it shouldn't make any difference to you.    :laugh:

All she had to do was apologize for her rudeness.

I will sleep soundly.  It's just that I hate to see two friends fighting, is all.  I'll get over it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

@DCPatriot

You're full of crap.

You Sir are correct.

I was the FIRST one in here after the election to make peace with many nevertrumpers here.

I've moved on.    Suggest the NeverTrumpers smell themselves.

After my hangover (2 days), I also vowed to moveon, and each day brings me closer to that goal.
   If you're expecting me to love your guy, that will never, ever happen and I will criticize him as I see fit because I do that to people that have been a NY Liberal their whole lives, just as I will also criticize Sen. Cruz, or any politician if they screw up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

At the height of the Trump/Cruz war I probably had 6 or 7 posters on my Ignore list, even @sinkspur lived there for awhile, I'm down to 1 that doesn't post here much. 
   This is the best dysfunctional family I've ever had.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:14:28 am by corbe »

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

You Sir are correct.
   After my hangover (2 days), I also vowed to moveon, and each day brings me closer to that goal.
   If you're expecting me to love your guy, that will never, ever happen and I will criticize him as I see fit because I do that to people that have been a NY Liberal their whole lives, just as I will also criticize Sen. Cruz, or any politician if they screw up.

I'm not asking for you or anybody to "love my guy".

You and I have been able to disagree without declaring 'war'.   

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey

What is wrong with that?  He didn't go to the Enquirer and publish it as truth the way Trump did when he published the fake news of Ted Cruz father.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey

What is wrong with that?  He didn't go to the Enquirer and publish it as truth the way Trump did when he published the fake news of Ted Cruz father.

That is a pretty good question.