Author Topic: It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat  (Read 1512 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision
Not getting off that easy.
What, are you going to falsely accuse her of public lewdness like you did me?
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

“No government program ever dies of its own accord.” ―unknown

Yes, folks, it's possible for a person to live by their own moral standards. Not every good Christian is a hypocrite.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline DCPatriot

must have been a dousy @Sanguine if his butt still hurts 6 months later.

So you want to continue this, huh?

I've never had any direct confrontations with @Sanguine that I can recall.   Ever.

Out of respect, I pinged her once, since her remarks were part of the ongoing discussion.

Imagine my surprise, when out of the blue, she publicly told me never to ping her again.

If anybody had "butt hurt"....which was declared verboten in here, btw.....it was her.   Just because she happened to dislike Donald Trump.

I don't forget anything. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

What, are you going to falsely accuse her of public lewdness like you did me?

That was a joke, little buddy.   Run along.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online corbe

• For your viewing pleasure

I've never had any direct confrontations with @Sanguine that I can recall.   Ever.

Out of respect, I pinged her once, since her remarks were part of the ongoing discussion.

Imagine my surprise, when out of the blue, she publicly told me never to ping her again.

If anybody had "butt hurt"....which was declared verboten in here, btw.....it was her.   Just because she happened to dislike Donald Trump.

I don't forget anything. 

@DCPatriot  I don't want to start no crap up, and unlike you I forget most everything, including that my derogatory term was verboten. 
 @Sanguine has a very good point, some of us here are hopelessly #nevertrump or #nevercruz but most are tolerable souls that have MOVED ON.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don’t let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

I don't forget anything.

Perhaps it's time you learned how.  Just sayin.

Offline DCPatriot

Perhaps it's time you learned how.  Just sayin.

You and I have made peace, @Bigun

Others think they are above it, and just think their sh*t doesn't stink.

What she did was tantamount to the 'knock-out game'.....cold cocked me out of the blue, having never exchanged cross words between us in this ....or even previous forums in which we belonged.

Screw that.   

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot  I don't want to start no crap up, and unlike you I forget most everything, including that my derogatory term was verboten. 
 @Sanguine has a very good point, some of us here are hopelessly #nevertrump or #nevercruz but most are tolerable souls that have MOVED ON.

You're full of crap.

I was the FIRST one in here after the election to make peace with many nevertrumpers here.

I've moved on.    Suggest the NeverTrumpers smell themselves.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! It's what's for dinner!
  • International Cracker of Wise

I don't forget anything.

I don't claim to know everything that goes around around here, but that sounds a lot like holding a grudge.  I hope that's not it, I consider you all friends....
Thanks to Cripplecreek and Oceander for the medal! 
From Member DB:  Once you've allowed yourself to be sold, all that remains is for how much.

Offline DCPatriot

I don't claim to know everything that goes around around here, but that sounds a lot like holding a grudge.  I hope that's not it, I consider you all friends....

And so....it shouldn't make any difference to you.    :laugh:

All she had to do was apologize for her rudeness.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! It's what's for dinner!
  • International Cracker of Wise
And so....it shouldn't make any difference to you.    :laugh:

All she had to do was apologize for her rudeness.

I will sleep soundly.  It's just that I hate to see two friends fighting, is all.  I'll get over it.
Thanks to Cripplecreek and Oceander for the medal! 
From Member DB:  Once you've allowed yourself to be sold, all that remains is for how much.

Online corbe

@DCPatriot

You're full of crap.

You Sir are correct.

I was the FIRST one in here after the election to make peace with many nevertrumpers here.

I've moved on.    Suggest the NeverTrumpers smell themselves.

After my hangover (2 days), I also vowed to moveon, and each day brings me closer to that goal.
   If you're expecting me to love your guy, that will never, ever happen and I will criticize him as I see fit because I do that to people that have been a NY Liberal their whole lives, just as I will also criticize Sen. Cruz, or any politician if they screw up.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don’t let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• Reignite the Promise of America!
Come on now friends and gather round ... for Pete's sake, let's ALL move on!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1k6vioRQB8

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Online corbe

At the height of the Trump/Cruz war I probably had 6 or 7 posters on my Ignore list, even @sinkspur lived there for awhile, I'm down to 1 that doesn't post here much. 
   This is the best dysfunctional family I've ever had.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:14:28 PM by corbe »

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

You Sir are correct.
   After my hangover (2 days), I also vowed to moveon, and each day brings me closer to that goal.
   If you're expecting me to love your guy, that will never, ever happen and I will criticize him as I see fit because I do that to people that have been a NY Liberal their whole lives, just as I will also criticize Sen. Cruz, or any politician if they screw up.

I'm not asking for you or anybody to "love my guy".

You and I have been able to disagree without declaring 'war'.   

Online Chosen Daughter

• "God is our refuge and Strength"
Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey

What is wrong with that?  He didn't go to the Enquirer and publish it as truth the way Trump did when he published the fake news of Ted Cruz father.
Romans 12:2 urges us, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

Patrick Henry, American Patriot

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here."
 - Patrick Henry

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey

What is wrong with that?  He didn't go to the Enquirer and publish it as truth the way Trump did when he published the fake news of Ted Cruz father.

That is a pretty good question.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf