Author Topic:  (Read 813 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:44:30 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »
If this happens Trump popularity is going to rise even more.

I don't think it will though other than some minor dust ups..the police are going to be out in force.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:50:46 PM »
More and more the leftist are making america look like the 3rd would country they want it to be.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »
Bring it on, bitches.

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 12:58:53 PM »
Every time I am told that the Left is going to mount some huge event, it doesn't happen. The snowflakes the Left relies on for disrupting things are lazy basement dwellers who feel they are involved by thumbs upping something on facebook or writing some nasty comment on Twitter. They are not going to show up in the cold in DC and riot.
Two Liters Is A Soft Drink, Not An Engine Size.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 01:07:33 PM »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 01:11:18 PM »
I watched trumps Chicago rally get disrupted and said to myself I bet trump just won the nomination. Then his supporters were attacked in sd and I wondered if he just won the election. This stuff just plays into trumps hands.
I am not a conservative.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 01:48:28 PM »
I watched trumps Chicago rally get disrupted and said to myself I bet trump just won the nomination. Then his supporters were attacked in sd and I wondered if he just won the election. This stuff just plays into trumps hands.

That whole thing illustrates one of the core characteristics of leftist philosophy in general.  Emotional gratification/feeling good is more important than actions based on rationality and clear thought.  Protesting makes them feel better, so they do it even if it actually hurts their cause.

Offline Victoria33

• Prissy my Yorkie
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 02:24:56 PM »
I won't watch King Trump's coronation.  If there are riots, they will be shown on news channels after the coronation and I will see them then.  I hope no innocent people get hurt and hope there won't be an personal attack on the King.  It is impossible to totally surround a person to stop a bullet hitting him/her.  Surely, he won't be out in the open during the parade but be in the bullet proof limousine.   
MY WEBSITE: "THE WRITING OF MARCELLA DERRICK"

https://www.marcelladerrick.com/

YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THE WEBSITE.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 03:04:20 PM »
Count on DT to turn the inauguration into a three ring circus.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 03:32:02 PM »

You're just being hateful and dishonest @Rivergirl --unattractive and unhelpful traits. 

Pull it together already.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:33:26 PM by Right_in_Virginia »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 03:41:00 PM »
You're just being hateful and dishonest @Rivergirl --unattractive and unhelpful traits. 

Says who? YOU????

I laugh at the fact you adopt the same tactics as the Left does to smear those who do not bow and worship your political messiah. 

It's not "Hate" or 'Dishonest" to recognize what Trump turned the Primaries and the GOP Convention into.

That's right - a circus.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 03:44:47 PM »
Says who? YOU????

I laugh at the fact you adopt the same tactics as the Left does to smear those who do not bow and worship your political messiah. 

It's not "Hate" or 'Dishonest" to recognize what Trump turned the Primaries and the GOP Convention into.

That's right - a circus.

That's not true. A circus is entertaining and that means it has redeeming qualities. Trump is nothing but cultural degeneracy run amok. Something more akin to a Mexican donkey show.

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lese-majeste is my middle name

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »
The economic collapse blog?

Methinks this isn't going to happen. 

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 04:51:07 PM »
There was some sort of big progressive march on washington that was supposed to happen last spring. About 100 people showed up, a few were arrested and it was literally not mentioned in any news outlets.
I am not a conservative.

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 04:51:44 PM »
I am not a conservative.

Offline CatherineofAragon

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 07:23:32 PM »
To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.  I was hoping there would have been some leaks describing the outfits by now.
"I like my coffee black and bitter, like my heart."

---Dana Loesch

Offline Sanguine

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »
To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.  I was hoping there would have been some leaks describing the outfits by now.

:beer:
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »

I'll tune in looking for a nip slip....

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »
To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.

I am too. For different reasons.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:10:07 PM by Frank Cannon »
Two Liters Is A Soft Drink, Not An Engine Size.

Offline Sanguine

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 08:14:11 PM »

I sure hope so.
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 08:24:07 PM »
:beer:

@Sanguine

The media is falling down on the job, as usual.   :laugh:

---Dana Loesch

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 08:24:46 PM »

@Frank Cannon

Otherwise we'd worry about you, Frank. 

---Dana Loesch

Offline corbe

• For Your Viewing Pleasure
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 08:30:36 PM »
   Once you've seen her nekid, clothes are just anti-climatic.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 08:35:48 PM »

And you know what's great? Unless some part of it is mentioned here (and not in any thread with 'inaugural' in the title)... I won't even know about it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf