Author Topic: - This is Germany, one week into the year of 2017  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
- This is Germany, one week into the year of 2017
« on: January 11, 2017, 08:42:36 AM »
- This is Germany, one week into the year of 2017

GERMANY -- German television journalist Claus Strunz, has a weekly fixture on a morning program on the broadcaster Satellite 1, in which he discusses different topics.

This time he lashes out against politicians and society after the terrorist attack in Berlin in December, when they did not lay down wreaths or light any candles afterwards, they made no appeals, did not held a state funeral, and they did not demonstrate against terrorism - in total denial after 12 people were mowed down and killed at a Christmas market in the capital.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3569/this-is-germany-one-week-into-the-year-of-2017.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:43:42 AM by rangerrebew »
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: - This is Germany, one week into the year of 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:17:23 AM »
"...when they did not lay down wreaths or light any candles afterwards, they made no appeals, did not held a state funeral, and they did not demonstrate against terrorism..."

Totally useless efforts that still refuse to face and confront the obvious...Germany and Sweden are swirling the toilet with their insane immigration policies.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online TomSea

• TBR Contributor
Re: - This is Germany, one week into the year of 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:23:38 AM »
Just short years ago; I'd run into people who absolutely loved Germany as a country to visit, France had fallen before that or at least, was known to have quarters of anti-American sentiment. I'm not giving up all hope and have sympathy for the German people over this self-inflicted wound.
I don't like to signature politics but at times, I think it's important to say something.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf