Author Topic: Mystery grows over 100-ton granite boxes in Egypt. 'No one knows what purpose it served'  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Mystery grows over 100-ton granite boxes in Egypt
'No one knows what purpose it served'
Published: 14 hours ago

Millennia-old black stone boxes uncovered in Egypt are raising a new round a questions in the media, with speculation that the 100-ton pieces of Aswan granite may have been created by aliens.

Known as the Serapeum of Saqqara, the massive black boxes were discovered buried in a hillside cave system about 12 miles south of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

At the Signs of the Times website, which reproduced a report from the London Express, was the wild suggestion that the boxes were created with “cast rock, like granite concrete.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/mystery-grows-over-100-ton-granite-boxes-in-egypt/#lyua6qKMdQkGygff.99
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Online Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Look like sarcophagus to me.

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lèse-majesté is my middle name

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

1) Not all polls we don't agree with are skewed and dishonest.

2) Not everyone you disagree with is a leftist.

3) Lets not allow rage-filled snowflakes  turn GBR into their own safe space

4) It's a shame I have to remind "conservatives" of this.

Offline sneakypete

Clearly pilfer-free boxes the aliens built and used to store their coke to keep their employees noses out of it.
BOYCOTT PAYPAL,AND DO IT NOW!

ISLAM MEANS SUBMISSION!

American Indians had an open door immigration police. Look at  how well that worked for them.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Look like sarcophagus to me.

Story says maybe to bury bulls that were revered.
“The very essence of a free government, consists in considering offices as public trusts, bestowed for the good of the country, and not for the benefit of an individual or a party.”  John C.  Calhoun

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf