Author Topic: Devastated Swede brands city 'lawless' after thugs set her car on fire (NYC is safer she says)  (Read 456 times)

rangerrebew

Devastated Swede brands city 'lawless' after thugs set her car on fire
A HORRIFIED Swedish woman has said the country's third-largest city is descending into lawlessness after thugs set her car alight.
By Lizzie Stromme
PUBLISHED: 11:15, Mon, Jan 9, 2017 | UPDATED: 11:19, Mon, Jan 9, 2017

Lejla Heco was left traumatised after she was forced to watch as her vehicle was targeted by vandals, who have been wreaking havoc across the city.

The shocking incident happened just 50 minutes after the 28-year-old parked the car outside her father’s house in Malmo last Monday.

A devastated Ms Heco told Expressen.se: “It’s horrible. I lived in New York for six years but crime in Malmo is actually worse.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/751890/Devastated-Swede-Malmo-lawless-arsonist-thugs-car-fire
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:11:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hope that young gal wasn't of this mindset:

Offline Frank Cannon

Hope that young gal wasn't of this mindset:

So the Swedes are setting up Welcome Rape Stations for the new arrivals. Mighty white of them.

BTW, burning cars is the number one pastime for muslim malcontents in France too. It's an hourly occurrence in sections of Paris.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
So the Swedes are setting up Welcome Rape Stations for the new arrivals. Mighty white of them.

BTW, burning cars is the number one pastime for muslim malcontents in France too. It's an hourly occurrence in sections of Paris.

:beer:

One would think the total destruction of Sweden would get some press coverage here in the U.S.