Author Topic: Devastated Swede brands city 'lawless' after thugs set her car on fire (NYC is safer she says)  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Devastated Swede brands city 'lawless' after thugs set her car on fire
A HORRIFIED Swedish woman has said the country's third-largest city is descending into lawlessness after thugs set her car alight.
By Lizzie Stromme
PUBLISHED: 11:15, Mon, Jan 9, 2017 | UPDATED: 11:19, Mon, Jan 9, 2017

Lejla Heco was left traumatised after she was forced to watch as her vehicle was targeted by vandals, who have been wreaking havoc across the city.

The shocking incident happened just 50 minutes after the 28-year-old parked the car outside her father’s house in Malmo last Monday.

A devastated Ms Heco told Expressen.se: “It’s horrible. I lived in New York for six years but crime in Malmo is actually worse.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/751890/Devastated-Swede-Malmo-lawless-arsonist-thugs-car-fire
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:11:12 PM by rangerrebew »
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Online Sanguine

• Native Texan
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Offline Fishrrman

Hope that young gal wasn't of this mindset:

Online Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
Hope that young gal wasn't of this mindset:

So the Swedes are setting up Welcome Rape Stations for the new arrivals. Mighty white of them.

BTW, burning cars is the number one pastime for muslim malcontents in France too. It's an hourly occurrence in sections of Paris.
People like Hillary Clinton are the reason we have middle fingers.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
So the Swedes are setting up Welcome Rape Stations for the new arrivals. Mighty white of them.

BTW, burning cars is the number one pastime for muslim malcontents in France too. It's an hourly occurrence in sections of Paris.

:beer:

One would think the total destruction of Sweden would get some press coverage here in the U.S.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf