Author Topic: Assange blasts 'embarrassing' US intel report, insists Russia not his source  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Assange blasts 'embarrassing' US intel report, insists Russia not his source
Cody Derespina

By Cody Derespina Published January 09, 2017 FoxNews.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange fired back Monday at the U.S. intelligence community for its report stating the anti-secrecy website was used by the Russian government to distribute hacked information from Democratic figures during the run-up to the presidential election.

Assange, speaking during an audio-only Periscope Q&A session, said the source of his information was not a member “of any government” or “state parties” and did not “come from the Russian government.” The WikiLeaks editor-in-chief blasted Friday’s declassified intelligence report on “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections” as being inadequate and misleading.

“It was not an intelligence report,” Assange said. “It does not have the structure of an intelligence report. It does not have the structure of a Presidential Daily Brief. It was frankly quite embarrassing.”

He added: “It was clearly designed for political effect.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/09/assange-blasts-embarrassing-us-intel-report-insists-russia-not-his-source.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:17:41 AM by rangerrebew »
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Online CatherineofAragon

• Queen's Rangers---"Move Fast, Fight Dirty"
@rangerrebew

Are we supposed to take the word of this anti-American scum who called our troops murderers?

"I think I'm in one of those moods I'll regret later. When I'm so frustrated I don't care if I lose every friend I have."

---Steve Deace

Offline bigheadfred

@rangerrebew

Are we supposed to take the word of this anti-American scum who called our troops murderers?

Are you talking about Assange or obama?

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."

Bingo.
People like Hillary Clinton are the reason we have middle fingers.

Online Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@rangerrebew

Vetting him should be a wizz :whistle:

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lèse-majesté is my middle name

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
@rangerrebew

It's either him or the CIA, notorious obfuscators and prevaricators themselves.

Meh. I say it's a push.
STILL a proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance (no affiliation with the left-wing "Resistance")

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Online Sanguine

• Native Texan

Spot on.
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Online CatherineofAragon

@bigheadfred

The subject of the article.
"I think I'm in one of those moods I'll regret later. When I'm so frustrated I don't care if I lose every friend I have."

---Steve Deace

Online CatherineofAragon

Vetting him should be a wizz :whistle:

@Cripplecreek

Yes, he was vetted not long ago when conservatives rightly pegged him as a traitor who endangered our own people.

---Steve Deace

Online Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

Yes, he was vetted not long ago when conservatives rightly pegged him as a traitor who endangered our own people.

Assange leaks led to families of American troops being threatened and harassed and God knows how many of our Afghan allies were killed because of him.

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lèse-majesté is my middle name

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf