Author Topic: Reunited and it feels no good: Greta Van Susteren 'never liked' Megyn Kelly and is 'extremely jealous of her former Fox News nemesis,' who will soon be working alongside her at NBC  (Read 1008 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE - Reunited and it feels no good: Greta Van Susteren 'never liked' Megyn Kelly and is 'extremely jealous of her former Fox News nemesis,' who will soon be working alongside her at NBC

Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren both revealed that they were joining the NBC News family last week
    Van Susteren, 62, will premiere her new MSNBC show 'For The Record' at 6pm on Monday, speaking with President Obama's good friend and advisor Valerie Jarret
    Megyn, 46, is expected to start work at NBC once Fox News terminates her contract, and will host a weekday talk show and Sunday news magazine
    An industry insider tells DailyMail.com that Van Susteren 'never liked' Megyn, who she met in 2004 when they worked out of Fox News' Washington DC office
    Van Susteren was also 'extremely jealous' of Megyn, partially because of her meteoric rise at the network claims the source
    The source also said that Van Susteren had no idea about Megyn moving to NBC when she was in talks with the network to host her show on MSNBC
    DailyMail.com has reached out to MSNBC for comment

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:57 EST, 9 January 2017 | Updated: 23:01 EST, 9 January 2017

Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly are together again, with both women announcing last week that they had accepted positions as part of the NBC News team.

And while the hiring of the two all-star anchors is being viewed by members of the media as quite the coup for the Peacock Network, Van Susteren is less than thrilled about being back under the same roof as Kelly according to one industry insider.

That individual told DailyMail.com that Van Susteren, 62, took an almost immediate disliking to Kelly when she first met the young upstart 12 years ago around the time she started at Fox News, and that little has changed over the years.

'They both started working together out of the [Fox News] Washington DC office when Megyn joined the network in 2004, and Greta never liked her,' explained the insider.

'She was extremely jealous of Megyn.'

That jealousy was due in some part to Megyn's rapid rise at Fox News claims the insider, which culminated in her getting her own primetime program on the network back in 2013, The Kelly File.

The last episode of that show aired Friday, thee days after Kelly and NBC revealed that the Fox News host would be joining the NBC News team in a surprise announcement.

No one was more surprised claims the insider than Van Susteren, who had no idea that Megyn, 46, was making the switch to NBC just as she was getting settled in and her new show was set to premiere.

DailyMail.com has reached out to MSNBC for comment.

Van Susteren will kick off her new show on MSNBC at 6pm on Monday with an interview with President Obama's good friend and advisor Valerie Jarrett.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102834/Reunited-feels-no-good-Greta-Van-Susteren-never-liked-Megyn-Kelly-extremely-jealous-former-Fox-News-nemesis-soon-working-alongside-NBC.html#ixzz4VKB2VTIk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Greta is an ugly old bag who was forced on us because of the stupid OJ trial. I never found her worth a bucket of spit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
C'mon Frank -- it's not like you to mince words.  Tell us how you really feel.

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Victoria33

I have watched Greta since she was on CNN.  She is ultra smart and I will watch her today.  Megan is also ultra smart and has beauty on her side, too, so I can see how Greta might have viewed her as having more advantage than she did.  I will watch both of them on MSNBC or regular NBC, whichever they are on, as soon as I can find that on the TV as I don't watch either of those channels. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

So a question NOT being considered, did NBC get them for a more balanced cast of news commentators?

Greta gets my vote for her mind.

It appears Megyn started at Fox as a very pretty 34 year old, where as Greta started as a 50 year made over average gal.

If Greta is envious, jealous, resentful--she has to just deal with it, as pocket her own millions with the best smile she can make.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

If Greta is envious, jealous, resentful--she has to just deal with it, as pocket her own millions with the best smile she can make.

Her surgery helped.  She can at least give a smirk now!