Author Topic: The latest academic madness unveiled: Gender Reparations  (Read 36 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
The latest academic madness unveiled: Gender Reparations
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:23:29 AM »
January 10, 2017
The latest academic madness unveiled: Gender Reparations
By Thomas Lifson

Coming soon to a prestigious university campus: an academic conference on gender reparations. This is leaving me deeply confused. I have been lectured for several years now that gender is a “construct” and that each of us can determine on a minute-by-minute what our gender is. Some of us purportedly are, as the brilliant intellects of the left phrase it, “gender-fluid.”

So who would pay what to whom?

Unfortunately, reading the announcement of the conference and its program leave me confused. But then again, I am a “layman” (layperson? Laygenderfluid?) not qualified to understand the jargon (despite my Harvard PhD in sociology)

Thinking Gender, Imagining Reparations
27th Annual Thinking Gender Graduate Student Research Conference
February 9-10, 2017, UCLA Faculty Center

The conference introduction is mystifying:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/the_latest_academic_madness_unveiled_gender_reparations.html#ixzz4VMg4OwqC
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: The latest academic madness unveiled: Gender Reparations
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »
You'd be a layzir... :tongue2:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf