Author Topic: 10 Times That God Has Hit America With A Major Disaster After The U.S. Attempted To Divide The Land Of Israel  (Read 800 times)

rangerrebew

10 Times That God Has Hit America With A Major Disaster After The U.S. Attempted To Divide The Land Of Israel
By Michael Snyder, on December 25th, 2016

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

israel-flagBecause Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse. Friday’s stunning betrayal of Israel at the UN Security Council is making headlines all over the planet, but the truth is that what Obama has just done is far more serious than most people would dare to imagine. Over the past several decades, whenever the U.S. government has taken a major step toward the division of the land of Israel it has resulted in a major disaster hitting the United States. This keeps happening over and over again, and yet our leaders never seem to learn. And despite the fact that President-elect Donald Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and prominent members of both parties in Congress strongly urged Obama to veto Security Council resolution 2334, he went ahead and let it pass anyway.

Because the United States has veto power on the UN Security Council, nothing can get passed without our support. And it has been the policy of the U.S. government for decades to veto all anti-Israel resolutions that come before the Security Council.

But this time around, it appears that the Obama administration was working very hard behind the scenes to get this resolution pushed through the Security Council before the end of Obama’s term. At least that is what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is claiming…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:29:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I don’t mean to offend you @rangerrebew, but what a steaming pile of hooey.

Hurricanes and tornados and earthquakes happen and they happen all the time. To pick out a few natural disasters and try to equate them with other completely unrelated political events is absurd.

“#10 On May 19th, 2011 Barack Obama told Israel that there must be a return to the pre-1967 borders. Three days later on May 22nd a half-mile wide EF-5 multiple-vortex tornado ripped through Joplin, Missouri. According to Wikipedia, it was “the costliest single tornado in U.S. history.”

Because of course God would need to punish the people of Joplin Missouri for this.

And

#6 On September 28th, 1998 Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was working on finalizing a plan which would have had Israel give up approximately 13 percent of Judea and Samaria. On that precise day, Hurricane George slammed into the Gulf Coast with wind gusts of up to 175 miles an hour.

Hurricane George killed 380 in the Dominican Republic and 209 in Haiti compared to 4 deaths in the US. So why was God so damned angry at the Dominican Republic and Haiti for?

What about Camille or the Galveston hurricanes? What about the May 1896 tornado outbreak? What about the 1906 San Francisco earthquake? Did any of them have anything to do with Israel or were they just natural disasters.

And I note that Michael Snyder didn’t mention the Olso Accords and any Acts of God related to that? Was God asleep at the wheel?

And 3 Mile Island? Really? The Monica Lewinsky scandal? So God made Monica give Bill Clinton blow jobs?

But Michael Snyder evidently makes a nice living scare mongering and using that to sell his books and all the “survival” gear.

IMO this should be posted in “Alternate Realities” but since it wasn’t, I couldn't ignore it.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm surprised this guy was able to write this piece while he was handling snakes and drinking strychnine.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Neverdul

After earthquakes someone always comes running to tell of of an "earthquake swarm". In reality there are multiple earthquakes all around the globe every single day. We live on a very dynamic planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7Eczs-nTI

One thing that did catch my attention is the relative quiet of the west coast of the USA. I think we could predict a major west coast quake within the next 50 years with a fair amount of confidence. There's probably a pretty fair chance of a big one within the next 20 years.

It doesn't make me a seer. I'm just a guy who observes with interest and could be completely wrong.