Author Topic: Byron York: How Jeff Sessions would change the Justice Department  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Byron York: How Jeff Sessions would change the Justice Department
By Byron York (@ByronYork) • 1/9/17 2:14 AM

On Tuesday morning attorney general-designate Jeff Sessions will become the first Trump nominee to undergo a Senate confirmation hearing. It could be rough.

Democrats have spent weeks noting that Sessions — their colleague in the Senate for the last 20 years — was denied a federal judgeship in 1986 over charges he was "racially insensitive." The outside groups and journalists that support Democrats have been less tactful; just Google "Sessions" and "racist."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2611244
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Byron York: How Jeff Sessions would change the Justice Department
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:35:33 pm »
Trump promised to put an end to cities defying federal immigration law. To do the job, he picked Sessions, who has called sanctuary cities "one of the biggest, most egregious, and most dangerous wrongs now occurring in our immigration system today."

Any questions?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien