Author Topic: Business owner to CNN, liberals and Springsteen: 'We've had it with you idiots'  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

Business owner to CNN, liberals and Springsteen: 'We've had it with you idiots'
Todd Starnes

By Todd Starnes Published January 07, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter   livefyre Email Print
He put this giant sign in the window of his store in Lake Oswego, Oregon.

A small business owner in Oregon has a message for CNN, ignorant liberals and Bruce Springsteen: “We’ve had it with you idiots.”

Kevin Kerwin is the proprietor of Kevin the Geek Computer Repair store in Lake Oswego. He’s also one of the few conservatives around town.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for conservatives!

“Oregon is a very beautiful state, but it’s infested with liberals,” Kevin tells me.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/07/business-owner-to-cnn-liberals-and-springsteen-weve-had-it-with-idiots.html
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:59:23 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Wasn't he worried someone might be "offended" by his sign, that someone might have been "triggered" and won't be able to go to school for a week, that lots of people will need new coloring books to handle the "pain?" :whistle:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Springsteen deserves to be told off, good songs but too political.

And unhealthy at that, cancelled a concert in North Carolina because of the bathroom law;  I wouldn't purchase one of his releases nowadays; though, I guess he's been a prolific song-writer. Putz.