Author Topic: Sexual assault street maps popular in Muslim countries  (Read 475 times)

rangerrebew

Sexual assault street maps popular in Muslim countries
« on: January 08, 2017, 03:27:25 pm »
January 8, 2017
Sexual assault street maps popular in Muslim countries
By Ed Straker

San Francisco has a street-by-street guide to human excrement.  New York has a public urination map.  But in Muslim countries, a more pressing concern is sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape.  That's why many Muslim countries like Egypt, Lebanon, and Bangladesh, and even Palestinian territories, are creating sexual assault maps, so women can see where they are most likely to be sexually assaulted by men, even giving the ability to zoom in, block by block, to see where women are being violated.

Incidents range from unwelcome sexual comments to lewd behavior to actual physical contact.  Here are some examples from Cairo:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/sexual_assault_street_maps_popular_in_muslim_countries.html#ixzz4VBU3jQKI
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Sexual assault street maps popular in Muslim countries
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:03:48 pm »
1) Do you think the reason women have to be covered up in these countries is because a certain...culture, which shall not be named, has problems teaching men to show a little self-restraint?

I'll say it you "American thinker" Ed Straker chickenshit bastard. Islam--Piss Be Upon It.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:18:23 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Sexual assault street maps popular in Muslim countries
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:03:52 am »
Off-topic, but interesting anyway.
From the article:
"San Francisco has a street-by-street guide to human excrement."

I thought this was a joke.
It ain't:
http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/