Author Topic: Michael Moore calls for '100 days of resistance' against Trump  (Read 3103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore calls for '100 days of resistance' against Trump
« on: January 07, 2017, 06:48:07 pm »
Michael Moore calls for '100 days of resistance' against Trump
By Brooke Seipel - 01/07/17 12:04 PM EST

Michael Moore is calling for large protests at Donald Trump's inauguration and “100 days of protest” during the president-elect’s first 100 days in office.

“Trump gets upset if there’s 10 people outside Trump Tower…. What’s he going to think if there’s 100,000 or 500,000 (at inauguration)” Moore said on MSNBC’s Last Word.

“It’s important that everybody go there,” he added. “This will have an effect. We have to throw everything at this. This man is slightly unhinged, if I can say that, and he’s a malignant narcissist. He’s going to be very upset if there’s a lot of people there.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/313171-michael-moore-calls-for-100-days-of-resistance-against-slightly-unhinged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Michael Moore calls for '100 days of resistance' against Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 07:04:19 pm »
Try resisting a cheeseburger Moore.... 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 07:52:45 pm »
100 days of donuts,  baby!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:01:57 pm »

“It’s important that everybody go there,” he added. “This will have an effect. We have to throw everything at this. This man is slightly unhinged, if I can say that, and he’s a malignant narcissist. He’s going to be very upset if there’s a lot of people there.”

And that would improve the country how?  They believe that the man who controls the nukes is unhinged and they want to make him very upset?

Typical of "progressives", they just want to agitate, nothing more. 
James 1:20

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 08:07:50 pm »
Will Moore be protesting all 100 days? I doubt it.  He's probably looking for others to do it.

Whether these protests happen in New York, Washington, or wherever, I doubt too many people are going to be marching, at least not for long.  The delicate snowflakes won't be able to handle the extreme winter weather.  Contrary to what some people may think, DC might be south, but it gets some brutal winters.  Last winter -- January 22 and 23 --  DC had a Nor'easter that dumped several feet of snow on the Capitol and surrounding area.   Entirely possible there could be a repeat this year.  Let's see Moore slog through the muck.  He  will probably be holed up somewhere safe and warm, choking down a few dozen danishes.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 08:08:49 pm »
And that would improve the country how? 
Not their goal.  They hate this country.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 12:52:25 am »
"Michael Moore calls for '100 days of resistance' against Trump..."

Fishrrman calls for "100 days of dieting' for Mr. Moore.

Heck, that'll only make a dent in his derrière...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 03:25:41 pm »
How is Moore going to get more than 100,000 people outside Trump Tower? If he's there in person, his bulk will prevent more than about 50 people from occupying more than a small space. First he should shed a few hundred pounds to make room for other protestors. His ass alone  probably has its own zip code.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 03:44:14 pm »
Man, are these leftist clowns thick. Do they not understand how the vast majority of the country sees them and their antics?

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 04:19:45 pm »
His ass alone  probably has its own zip code.

and...He's as corrosive as the Flint water supply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 04:28:21 pm »
and...He's as corrosive as the Flint water supply.
Hmmmm.......Moore is from Flint, Michigan. Is there a possibility that his warped mind is a result of drinking tainted water? Or did all the effluence he exuded when he lived there seep into the water supply poisoning future generations? Just sayin'.... :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 04:37:21 pm »
Wasn't he supposed to go to Canada or someplace? What? He couldn't fit through at the border?

Maybe his spew would have more weight if he went on a hundred day hunger strike, and the pilot wouldn't have to leave all those empty seats on that side of the plane to keep it in trim.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 04:47:25 pm »
Wasn't he supposed to go to Canada or someplace? What? He couldn't fit through at the border?

Maybe his spew would have more weight if he went on a hundred day hunger strike, and the pilot wouldn't have to leave all those empty seats on that side of the plane to keep it in trim.
What I despise about people like Moore is the fact that although he has become filthy rich (in the truest sense of the word filthy) he continues to slander and tell lies about the country that made him (in)famous and wealthy.
That goes for all the rotten leftists who've become wealthy and  continue to sh*t on their country.
Do they ever wonder how it could be possible for a black agitator like Barack Obama to become president in a country dominated by white supremacists? How did the likes of Oprah Winfrey and many other black celebs become billionaires and multi-millionaires in a country that keeps black people down?
Only someone completely lacking in honesty and morality could fail to see that the overwhelmining majority of Americans  are where they are because of who they are and what they personally did and not some evil, miasmic force that makes them fail.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 04:48:53 pm »

Mr. Moore did once try to escape to Paris, but...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 06:34:24 pm »
Mr. Moore did once try to escape to Paris, but ...
:silly:

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 06:36:42 pm »
Mr. Moore did once try to escape to Paris, but...

That fat boy could swamp a pontoon boot,  alone, in 2 feet of water.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 10:46:43 pm »
Will Moore be protesting all 100 days? I doubt it.  He's probably looking for others to do it.

Whether these protests happen in New York, Washington, or wherever, I doubt too many people are going to be marching, at least not for long.  The delicate snowflakes won't be able to handle the extreme winter weather.  Contrary to what some people may think, DC might be south, but it gets some brutal winters.  Last winter -- January 22 and 23 --  DC had a Nor'easter that dumped several feet of snow on the Capitol and surrounding area.   Entirely possible there could be a repeat this year.  Let's see Moore slog through the muck.  He  will probably be holed up somewhere safe and warm, choking down a few dozen danishes.
Or if danishes aren't available, he'll probably swallow some real Danes.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 04:50:24 am »

Just a personal quirk, but I really like seeing protesters getting snowed on, whether it is for a global warming protest, a pipeline protest, or even Trump.
The whole idea just warms the cockles of me heart.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 03:00:43 pm »
Just a personal quirk, but I really like seeing protesters getting snowed on, whether it is for a global warming protest, a pipeline protest, or even Trump.
The whole idea just warms the cockles of me heart.

Yep!  Like what happened to the Occupy movement.  anarchists and liberal snowflakes hate the cold!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 05:34:25 pm »
I won't accept that Moore is serious until he goes on a hunger strike.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 03:52:02 am »
I won't accept that Moore is serious until he goes on a hunger strike.

That could last a loooong time.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 03:40:28 pm »
Some great one liners on this thread!

With Michael Moore, the jokes write themselves.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 03:51:42 pm »
Some great one liners on this thread!

With Michael Moore, the jokes write themselves.  ^-^

The entire 'Crat party is an endless parade of self-adoring clowns-without-make-up. Moore's own career in making films has flagged lately, but I understand that he got a walk-on part in the new Star Wars films as a young Jaba-the-Hutt. Seriously. heh 
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:24 pm »
The entire 'Crat party is an endless parade of self-adoring clowns-without-make-up. Moore's own career in making films has flagged lately, but I understand that he got a walk-on part in the new Star Wars films as a young Jaba-the-Hutt. Seriously. heh 

I would think he could get cast as the lead in a remake of "The Blob."

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 05:49:18 pm »