Author Topic: Social Security Benefit Cuts In 2017 May Curb Trump's Plans  (Read 863 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Social Security Benefit Cuts In 2017 May Curb Trump's Plans
« on: January 07, 2017, 03:26:04 pm »
SOURCE: INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY

URL: http://www.investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/social-security-benefit-cuts-hit-in-2017-may-slow-trump-plans/

by Jed Graham

Social Security benefits will be cut at the start of 2017 for everyone who has yet to turn 62.

Those cuts will grow in each year to 2022, reaching 7% for everyone now 56 and under, as the official retirement age rises two months per year to 67.

Those benefit cuts are part of the daunting math for Social Security and the federal budget that could cause speed bumps for, or perhaps even curb, President-elect Donald Trump's big fiscal plans.

I am sorry I had to edit this article...we need to excerpt articles especially from IBD who enforce their copyrights
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:32:00 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Social Security Benefit Cuts In 2017 May Curb Trump's Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 04:27:10 pm »
SOURCE: INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY

URL: http://www.investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/social-security-benefit-cuts-hit-in-2017-may-slow-trump-plans/

by Jed Graham

Social Security benefits will be cut at the start of 2017 for everyone who has yet to turn 62.

Those cuts will grow in each year to 2022, reaching 7% for everyone now 56 and under, as the official retirement age rises two months per year to 67.

Those benefit cuts are part of the daunting math for Social Security and the federal budget that could cause speed bumps for, or perhaps even curb, President-elect Donald Trump's big fiscal plans.

I am sorry I had to edit this article...we need to excerpt articles especially from IBD who enforce their copyrights
the 'daunting math' is due to collecting premiums from taxpayers and rewarding others who do not pay SS taxes for welfare.

Nothing 'daunting' about it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington