Author Topic: When did Russia convince you to vote against Hillary Clinton?  (Read 599 times)

rangerrebew

When did Russia convince you to vote against Hillary Clinton?
« on: January 07, 2017, 01:09:04 pm »
January 7, 2017
When did Russia convince you to vote against Hillary Clinton?
By Ed Straker

Like most readers, I was a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton until I fell for the propaganda coming out of Russia that convinced me to switch my support to Donald Trump.  It was the steady stream of false news from Russia that fooled me into switching my vote, and I suspect that it was the same for a lot of people.  Below are some of the most widely distributed false stories peddled by Russia, either anti-Hillary or pro-Trump, that I suspect moved the most votes:

1) Hillary planned to paint the White House pink and to strap thousands of sanitary pads around the marble pillars at the front entrance, creating enormous phallic cotton swabs as a tribute to femininity nationwide.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/when_did_russia_convince_you_to_vote_against_hillary_clinton.html#ixzz4V54reWhY
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online mountaineer

Re: When did Russia convince you to vote against Hillary Clinton?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 01:16:03 pm »
This is like the meme "show me on the doll where Russia made you vote for Hillary."   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org