Author Topic: Broken: The Sickening, Stale, and Worn Out Narratives of the Left  (Read 609 times)

rangerrebew

January 5, 2017January 5, 2017
Broken: The Sickening, Stale, and Worn Out Narratives of the Left
By David Prentice

It's safe to say Americans on the right are sickened by the same old tired playbook of the left.

Let's face it: using the race card, the gender card, the "stupid" card, the insensitive card, the tax cuts for the rich card, and the "green" card has worked for them.  They have had more than a compliant media; they have had a collusive media that has agreed with the Democrat elites every day for decades, helping them form these nasty narratives about half of the country's population.  It's one of the reasons we ended up with a shell-shocked Republican Party that became ashamed of its own beliefs and its own supporters.

They became Stockholm syndrome Republicans, incapable of putting up a good fight against these lying, conniving, greedy leftists who stopped long ago caring about whether what they did legislatively, with the courts, or with regulation from the control of Washington bureaucracies actually had a good effect on America.  They weren't helping to make a better country.  The Democratic Party became power-hungry, caring only if they stayed in power, not whether they were doing the right thing.  Unfortunately, too many in the GOP succumbed to this siren song and joined them.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/broken_the_sickening_stale_and_worn_out_narratives_of_the_left.html#ixzz4UtjRrzir
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:37:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Broken: The Sickening, Stale, and Worn Out Narratives of the Left
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:29:02 pm »
"It's safe to say Americans on the right are sickened by the same old tired playbook of the left."

God knows how much I hope that to be true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien