Author Topic: PATHETIC: Republicans Suddenly Love Russia, Assange  (Read 606 times)

Silver Pines

PATHETIC: Republicans Suddenly Love Russia, Assange
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:58:59 pm »
PATHETIC: Republicans Suddenly Love Russia, Assange

by Ben Shapiro
January 4, 2016

It’s not just Vladimir Putin Republicans suddenly love. Now it’s his agents, too.

Julian Assange has become the new darling of the right over the past several months. This week, thanks to Assange’s statements that WikiLeaks did not come from Russia, the ardor has grown to full-scale Love Story proportions: hurting Hillary Clinton means never having to say you’re sorry for getting Americans and American allies killed. Assange, lest we forget, bragged about the fact that WikiLeaks could be responsible for the deaths of Americans and American allies abroad. He’s an alleged rapist and a longtime ally of Vladimir Putin; in 2011, Putin gave Assange a visa, and in 2012, Assange worked to cover up a payment from Syria to Russia. Back then, Fox News’ Sean Hannity dubbed Assange a quasi-terrorist and asked why the government couldn’t stop him; today, he flies to the Ecuadorian embassy in London to interview Assange, then says, “I believe everything he says.”

Read more at:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12133/pathetic-republicans-suddenly-love-russia-assange-ben-shapiro

debrawiest

Re: PATHETIC: Republicans Suddenly Love Russia, Assange
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:04:16 am »
Thank you, Ben, for pointing out the obvious.  Assange is not to be trusted.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:07:19 am »
Thank you, Ben, for pointing out the obvious.  Assange is not to be trusted.

@debrawiest

I think it's amazing that Hannity and Palin rightfully pegged him as a traitor with blood on his hands, but now are willing to slobber all over him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:59 am »
@debrawiest

I think it's amazing that Hannity and Palin rightfully pegged him as a traitor with blood on his hands, but now are willing to slobber all over him.

While I'm can't say I'm upset that the democrats got dung all over their faces from the leaked emails, Hannity is playing a dangerous game here - who doesn't think Assange won't be leaking Trump stuff very shortly?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 01:01:55 am »
The man exposed American troops, their families and our allies to danger.

Julian Assange Is A Russian Front-Man, Not A Freedom Fighter

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/09/julian-assange-is-a-russian-front-man-not-a-freedom-fighter/#.WG07MsnTocs.twitter

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 01:04:36 am »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 01:13:38 am »
Flashback: When Sean Hannity Was OUTRAGED At Obama Not ARRESTING Criminal Assange!!

http://soopermexican.com/2017/01/02/flashback-when-sean-hannity-was-outraged-at-obama-not-arresting-criminal-assange/

Silver Pines

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 01:24:31 am »
While I'm can't say I'm upset that the democrats got dung all over their faces from the leaked emails, Hannity is playing a dangerous game here - who doesn't think Assange won't be leaking Trump stuff very shortly?

@skeeter

Yes, I agree.  His motives have always been anti-American. 

I knew Hannity wasn't very bright, but...

Silver Pines