Author Topic: Prisons desperate as migrants stage ‘dirty protests’ and throw FAECES at guards  (Read 569 times)

rangerrebew

Prisons desperate as migrants stage ‘dirty protests’ and throw FAECES at guards
PRISONS across Germany are struggling to combat the rise of "dirty protests" by migrants who have set ‘traps’ for the guards - smearing their cells with blood and faeces.
By Vickiie Oliphant
PUBLISHED: 17:21, Mon, Jan 2, 2017 | UPDATED: 20:33, Mon, Jan 2, 2017

There have been more than 30 cases of "prison space pollution" from inmates

Migrants at jails across the country have been accused of ‘greasing’ door handles, floors and walls with bodily fluids, including blood, faeces and urine.

There have also been attacks on guards with their own waste at jails in Bielefeld, Aachen and Duesseldorf.

And at prisons in Iserlohn and Cologne, there were even incidents where staff were pelted with faeces.

Now North Rhine-Westphalia’s (NRW) justice ministry is scrambling to put an end to the attacks - and hopes introducing language classes and recruiting ‘Islam scientists’ could help.

Thomas Kutschaty submitted a report on the growing problem in November

There have been more than 30 cases of "prison space pollution" from inmates from the Maghreb, North Africa, since the beginning of the year.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749421/Migrants-dirty-protest-throw-faeces-prisons-Germany
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:44:19 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

If Frau Merkel really wants to end such barbaric behavior, she has but one option.  Bring more unvetted muzzies into Germany. :truce:

Wingnut

Monkey shit fights at the zoo.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Monkey shit fights at the zoo.

Frankly I couldn't care less what happens in Europe as a result of their own stupidity.

Wingnut

Frankly I couldn't care less what happens in Europe as a result of their own stupidity.

I'm with you on that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cripplecreek wrote:
"Frankly I couldn't care less what happens in Europe as a result of their own stupidity."

I don't think we can escape what happens there, so we've no choice but to be concerned.

If Western Europe falls to islam, that increases the pressure on the few white/Christian nations that will be left -- America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and those nations of Eastern Europe that are actively resisting islam's putsch.

We may be able to hold out for a while longer, but the long-term odds will have turned against us.

Also, if, say, France falls to islamic rule, remember that they remain (for now) a "nuclear nation", with weapons and the ability to deliver them. Same for Britain (although the UK may stay free for longer than France or others).

The other consequence of American withdrawal will be that the only nation with sufficient power to step in and fight for Christianity will become Russia. As strange as that may seem...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Cripplecreek wrote:
"Frankly I couldn't care less what happens in Europe as a result of their own stupidity."

I don't think we can escape what happens there, so we've no choice but to be concerned.

If Western Europe falls to islam, that increases the pressure on the few white/Christian nations that will be left -- America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and those nations of Eastern Europe that are actively resisting islam's putsch.

We may be able to hold out for a while longer, but the long-term odds will have turned against us.

Also, if, say, France falls to islamic rule, remember that they remain (for now) a "nuclear nation", with weapons and the ability to deliver them. Same for Britain (although the UK may stay free for longer than France or others).

The other consequence of American withdrawal will be that the only nation with sufficient power to step in and fight for Christianity will become Russia. As strange as that may seem...

Then go fight them Comrade.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia is under demographic threat and they have polygamous marriages.  Muslim parts of the country and the military could be Muslim majority even sooner.

Predicting a Majority-Muslim Russia

by Daniel Pipes
Aug 6, 2005
updated Dec 24, 2016

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08/predicting-a-majority-muslim-russia

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:57:54 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No pictures of the 3rd Reich, bookburnings, etc. this time? I'm disappointed.