Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2017  (Read 14206 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2017
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 04:46:13 am »

Just when you think President Trump can't stoop lower...

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2017, 02:17:22 pm »

The more you know...

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2017, 04:44:21 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2017, 11:13:29 am »

ROFL!

Any photoshop experts inhouse?

All this needs is a Bic lighter and a ceramic pipe.....and wafing billow of smoke. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2017, 11:53:13 am »

ROFL!

Any photoshop experts inhouse?

All this needs is a Bic lighter and a ceramic pipe.....and wafing billow of smoke.

I just realised we have Reverend Jim Ignatowski as the pope.: OK. Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat dddddddoooooooeeeeeesssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwww liiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtt mmmmmeeeeeeaaaaaan?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2017, 11:57:10 am »
I just realised we have Reverend Jim Ignatowski as the pope.: OK. Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat dddddddoooooooeeeeeesssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwww liiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtt mmmmmeeeeeeaaaaaan?

:silly:

That photo was cut and pasted from DRUDGE.   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2017, 04:58:12 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2017, 05:40:26 pm »

That gives a new meaning to the term "nuclear family".
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2017, 06:15:47 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2017, 06:23:30 pm »
NSFW

That is serious  But I would like to see it thrown against the wall.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2017, 06:23:31 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2017, 08:19:51 pm »

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2017, 02:07:15 am »

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2017, 10:42:54 am »

Say No to Drugs!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2017, 08:48:14 pm »

Uh....that's Shannon Sharpe

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2017, 06:46:57 pm »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2017, 07:36:43 pm »
http://freebeacon.com/blog/this-isnt-shtick-people-we-need-the-death-star-now-more-than-ever/
President Trump: Build Up That Death Star!
BY: Sonny Bunch
February 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Big news people: We are almost definitely still alone not alone! According to the Science™: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/02/22/nasa-announcement-live/
Wow! Seven planets that definitely do not have life on them because we are alone in the cold miserable universe could support life! That's crazy. Of course, we need to keep our eye on the prize here:

The simple fact of the matter is that if there is life on other planets we are now in a deadly race to either kill or be killed. And this is why we need Donald Trump to take drastic action right now.

That's right: It's time to build a Death Star.

Now look, I know what you're thinking. "That's evil," "You're dumb," "This isn't the movies, Sonny, grow up." Stuff like that. Well, first off, it's not evil, it's prudent. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2015/10/29/the-destruction-of-alderaan-was-completely-justified/ Second off, YOU are dumb. (Check and mate, friendo.) Third off, well, how do we know this isn't a movie? Are you sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

Look, there are lots of reasons to build a Death Star. Leave aside its necessity for interplanetary defense and think of all the jobs it would create. You want to make America great again, President Trump? You want to increase the labor force participation rate? Well, I've got a great way for you to do that: How about a 160-kilometer space station weighing 134 quadrillion tons built entirely with American-made products? Yeah, that'll keep those unemployment numbers down.

Plus, you can stick it to that nerd Barack Obama, a quisling who refused to do what was necessary to keep America safe from the threat of Planet E by preemptively rejecting the need to build a space station capable of traveling across parsecs to deal death in the name of the American people. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/01/12/white-house-rejects-death-star-petittion/?utm_term=.07046ccbaf2f

Will this plan be popular with the American people? You bet your ass it will be! https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/death-star-petition-requires-white-house-response Tons of people want to see this thing built! You want to restore pride in America? You want to keep her people safe? You want to make an example out of Planet E to inspire the fear needed to keep the other six planets in line after you dissolve the Senate in 2018?

And, as a bonus, once we've eliminated the intergalactic threat once and for all we can decommission the Death Star, retool it as a luxury vacation property, and rebrand it as, you guessed it: The Trump Star.

Classic win-win-win!

Well. Except for Planet E, of course:

Question,

Is he going to make the people of Planet E pay so we can build the Death Star???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2017, 04:01:17 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2017, 02:43:50 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2017, 09:36:05 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2017, 08:28:36 pm »
The Department of Labor claimed a farmer was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.

Department of Labor employee: I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.

Farmer: Well, there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged worker. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.

Department of Labor employee: That's the guy I want to talk to -- the mentally challenged one.

Farmer: That would be me.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2017, 08:38:06 pm »
Before the Shabbat (the Jewish Sabbath) service, Maurice goes to his friend Irving and says, "I need a favor. I'm sleeping with the Rabbi's wife. Can you hold him in synagogue for an hour after services for me?"

Irving is not very fond of the idea but being Morris' lifelong friend, he reluctantly agrees.

After services, he strikes up a conversation with the Rabbi, asking him all sorts of stupid questions, just to keep him occupied.

After some time, the wise Rabbi becomes suspicious and asks, "Irving what are you really up to?"

Irving, filled with feelings of guilt and remorse confesses to the Rabbi, "I'm sorry, Rabbi. My friend is sleeping with your wife, right now so he asked me to keep you occupied."

The Rabbi smiles, puts a brotherly hand on Irving's shoulder and says, "You better hurry home, Irving. My wife died two years ago!"

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2017, 12:45:48 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024