Author Topic: Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?  (Read 7224 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 04:18:24 pm »

The last three elections have proven that the left has triumphed over the majority of Americans in weakening our resolve to do what is right.  The "If it feels good, do it" philosophy of the left now runs the country, and Americans have been reduced to caring only about the things that are good for them, not good overall.

Because what is "right" and "Good" has been completely redefined to celebrate what was profane, evil and mediocre, so that by today we call what was good and right to be evil.

Which is how we got Obama and why we will have Trump.

Look how many people either ignore or think Trump's bragging about bedding other men's wives is a good thing.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:19:32 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 04:30:33 pm »
I'm not sure of that.  I believe his bragging about sexual assault is nothing short of evil.

If believing in the dignity of women makes others call me "deranged" so be it.

But Donald Trump hasn't earned ANY respect from me in any area of his life.  And if maintaining the same values I've always held makes others mock me, that's the way it's going to be.

Typical locker room talk among men. Most of it bragodocious.
@musiclady

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 04:32:36 pm »
Why yes, I do suffer from ethincs.

Thank you for asking.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 04:36:15 pm »
Typical locker room talk among men. Most of it bragodocious.

And totally unChristian, unmanly, juvenile and perverse.

It's amazing to watch so many self-identifying Conservatives make excuses and justify evil so as to assuage the lack of character in their anointed.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 04:45:46 pm »
And totally unChristian, unmanly, juvenile and perverse.

It's amazing to watch so many self-identifying Conservatives make excuses and justify evil so as to assuage the lack of character in their anointed.

I might have heard similar talk as a teenager in the locker room when no adults were around but its been many years.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 05:48:27 pm »
Because what is "right" and "Good" has been completely redefined to celebrate what was profane, evil and mediocre, so that by today we call what was good and right to be evil.

Which is how we got Obama and why we will have Trump.

Look how many people either ignore or think Trump's bragging about bedding other men's wives is a good thing.

I have a suspicion that Trump's perversity validates their own.  They're happy to have a "President" who is so bad, including serial adultery, and being a sexual predator, that their own perversion seems OK in comparison.

But you're right.  You can see it in popular culture.  The people who abide by societal morals are mocked.  The people who practice deviancy are celebrated.

Ergo, their populist, deviant 'hero.'
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 05:52:03 pm »
I might have heard similar talk as a teenager in the locker room when no adults were around but its been many years.

According to the three males in my immediate family who have participated in multiple sports over many years, dating from the 1960's into the 21st century, they have never, ever once heard "locker room talk" about predatory sexual assault.

The excuse of "boys will be boys"...... in addition to being a bad thing to start with, is entirely false, and an excuse to support an amoral man.

58 year old boys do not brag about sexual assault.

Unless they are degenerate and abnormal.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 05:52:51 pm »
I have a suspicion that Trump's perversity validates their own.  They're happy to have a "President" who is so bad, including serial adultery, and being a sexual predator, that their own perversion seems OK in comparison.

But you're right.  You can see it in popular culture.  The people who abide by societal morals are mocked.  The people who practice deviancy are celebrated.

Ergo, their populist, deviant 'hero.'

Its why I called him the candidate of cultural degeneracy and now he can be king of the degenerates.

They knew he was dishonest and immoral when they voted for him, they just didn't care.        They will.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 05:54:41 pm »
Its why I called him the candidate of cultural degeneracy and now he can be king of the degenerates.

They knew he was dishonest and immoral when they voted for him, they just didn't care.        They will.

I'm not sure they'll ever admit it, though.

At least not most of them.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 06:17:46 pm »
According to the three males in my immediate family who have participated in multiple sports over many years, dating from the 1960's into the 21st century, they have never, ever once heard "locker room talk" about predatory sexual assault.

The excuse of "boys will be boys"...... in addition to being a bad thing to start with, is entirely false, and an excuse to support an amoral man.

58 year old boys do not brag about sexual assault.

Unless they are degenerate and abnormal.

@musiclady I've read lots more like below, locker room talk and more happens.  And yes boys will be boys

"Harvard men's soccer season canceled for lewd 'scouting report' ... The Harvard men's soccer team will be suspended for the rest of its season after an investigation found the team continually made vulgar and sexual comments about members of the women's soccer team."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 06:24:54 pm »
I've read lots more like below, locker room talk and more happens.  And yes boys will be boys

"Harvard men's soccer season canceled for lewd 'scouting report' ... The Harvard men's soccer team will be suspended for the rest of its season after an investigation found the team continually made vulgar and sexual comments about members of the women's soccer team."
If everybody jumped off a bridge... well, you know the rest.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 06:36:40 pm »
If everybody jumped off a bridge... well, you know the rest.

Neither "vulgar" nor "sexual" are the same thing as ADMITTING sexual assault on multiple women.

This is NOT a matter of "boys will be boys."  It is a matter of having elected a sexual predator.

I am thankful that I can tell my daughters and granddaughters that I never voted for a man who thinks of them as a piece of meat.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 06:56:24 pm »
  And yes boys will be boys

Some people are naieve  @jpsb  Don't try conversing with them.    You have older men on FR saying "I'd hit it", "Not Guilty" etc and you know they are thinking way worse than that and would type way worse comments  if allowed.

This crap, "men don't talk that way" in the locker room or among themselves is total bs.  Men talk sexually about women at all ages among their friends.  My 93 year old uncle is in assisted living. I visit him and you ought to hear what they old geezers say about the young hot female aids or nurses as they walk by

Women too.  The faux outrage over how men talk about women in private is is laughable.
 I have been to enough conferences or horse shows with my wife to see how women talk sexually about men that is 100 times worse than what men say.

All this boils down to is an attack an attack on men by sjws and feminist and the conservative women are following right in line.

@jpsb

Offline jpsb

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2017, 01:26:36 pm »
All this boils down to is an attack an attack on men by sjws and feminists and some conservative women are falling right in line.
@jpsb

@mirraflake

Agreed.

Silver Pines

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2017, 11:35:24 pm »
This argument again?  Locker room talk is what it is, but bragging about sexual assault is another thing altogether.

Good Lord, right after the tape came out, pro athletes said that was like no locker room talk they'd ever heard.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2017, 11:53:41 pm »
Much as the poor deluded fools kept adoring bubba, there will be many who will never ever admit that living in the sewer with DT was a poor bargain.

Silver Pines

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 12:01:53 am »
Much as the poor deluded fools kept adoring bubba, there will be many who will never ever admit that living in the sewer with DT was a poor bargain.

Yeah, well, every time I see this false argument that Trump bragging about crotch-grabbing is just guy talk, I'm going to call it out.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 02:25:36 am »
This crap, "men don't talk that way" in the locker room or among themselves is total bs.  Men talk sexually about women at all ages among their friends.  My 93 year old uncle is in assisted living. I visit him and you ought to hear what they old geezers say about the young hot female aids or nurses as they walk by

Women too.  The faux outrage over how men talk about women in private is is laughable.
 I have been to enough conferences or horse shows with my wife to see how women talk sexually about men that is 100 times worse than what men say.

All this boils down to is an attack an attack on men by sjws and feminist and the conservative women are following right in line.

No, REAL MEN do not talk that way about women.  Little perverted man-children who are nothing but fantasy-maturbators talk like that about women.

Obviously in your world, chivalry is as dead as righteousness.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 02:42:51 am »
Yeah, well, every time I see this false argument that Trump bragging about crotch-grabbing is just guy talk, I'm going to call it out.

I've got 4 sisters and had both a mother and step mother and grew up with a full set of grandmothers and great grandmothers. I'd have been one seriously sorry fool if I had talked about women that way.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 02:45:25 am »
No, REAL MEN do not talk that way about women.  Little perverted man-children who are nothing but fantasy-maturbators talk like that about women.

My husband's a natural body builder and therefore belongs to several gyms. A few guys do talk like this in the locker room; however, they are the men in and out of very dysfunctional relationships. No family guys are friends with them, and even the single guys in regular relationships avoid them.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 03:47:29 am »

AMEN!

He desperately needs all men to be perverted to justify his own perversion, and can't tolerate the FACT that there are real men out there who respect women and don't think of women as cheap cuts of meat.

It is extremely disturbing that anyone on this forum continues to argue that treating women like filth is not only 'normal,' but something to be proud of.

Is it Trump who has emboldened this dirty child and his sty mates?  Was he just hiding his perversion until he felt justified in it by a President who never matured beyond the age of 13?

I have him on ignore, but the filth of his thoughts and words still disturbs this forum.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 03:50:09 am »
I've got 4 sisters and had both a mother and step mother and grew up with a full set of grandmothers and great grandmothers. I'd have been one seriously sorry fool if I had talked about women that way.

EVERYONE, even those without mothers and grandmothers whom they respect, is a sorry fool when they talk about women in such a disgusting manner.

The problem with this particular fool is that he feels the need to brag about his idiocy.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 03:57:44 am »

Is it Trump who has emboldened this dirty child and his sty mates? 

No.  Trump is merely the reflection of that large portion of society that likes to flaunt their wickedness, perversions and conquests as a 'normal' thing.

Trump just adds a neo-gravitas aspect to their once-disdained behaviors and fantasies as something now acceptable and "in".

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 04:02:49 am »
No.  Trump is merely the reflection of that large portion of society that likes to flaunt their wickedness, perversions and conquests as a 'normal' thing.

Trump just adds a neo-gravitas aspect to their once-disdained behaviors and fantasies as something now acceptable and "in".

I suspect you're right.

And I also suspect that this child, in the physical presence of real men, wouldn't be bragging quite so boldly about his perversion, and talking about women with such disdain and lack of respect.

I suspect that the anonymity of the internet disguises what would be cowardice and weakness in his real life.

Because real men have no need to disgrace and demean women like he does.

This fellow has a deep need to disgrace women.  He brings it up all the time.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:25:33 pm by musiclady »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 08:24:32 am »
Yes, I do suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

While I've never been much of a Trump fan it's pretty safe to say I've never been a big fan of any presidential candidate.  They're just human beings that come complete with all the weaknesses we all suffer from.  Just some suffer more than others.

When W first ran for president he was hardly my first choice but I voted for him anyway.  I thought he did okay as our governor, but just okay.  Nothing to write home about.  Yet as the Left continued to go absolutely batshit crazy during the campaign I moved more and more into W's corner.  At least he had a few morals, Al Gore had none.

Same thing this time around.  As the Left continued to go absolutely batshit crazy during the campaign I moved more and more into Trump's corner.  At least he has a few morals, Hillary Clinton has none.  I'm also not a big fan of being poked with a stick, which seems to be the Left's specialty.

Now the election is over and the Left is willing to set the whole world on fire.  Just keep it up and in a few more weeks I'll be the biggest Trump supporter around.  The more you poke me with a stick the more probable it is I'll come out swinging.