Author Topic: CNN’s Don Lemon Reporting DRUNK Live During New Year’s Celebration [VIDEO]  (Read 807 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Posted By: Matthew K. Burke December 31, 2016

CNN’s Don Lemon rang in the New Year drunk on the air, popping tequila shots with fellow CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin (who looked and sounded like she’d had a few too many as well), sitting at a bar after the ball dropped officially ringing in 2017 in New York City.
Watch below as a snockered Don Lemon gets his ear pierced live — impromptu — and almost does a striptease with Baldwin begging him to stop and not take any more tequila shots (and not to “show nipple”).

Might be the first time in history one TV news anchor had to cut off another one on live television due to severe inebriation.

(full video at link)
http://politistick.com/cnns-don-lemon-reporting-drunk-live-new-years-video/

Very typical drunk behavior. He is deciding between a tattoo, an earing, or a nipple piercing, just like any sailor or college freshman would do. But to do it on live national television, is going to be hard to live down.

I don't know how many people are familiar with the term "CLB". It was very common when I worked in the corporate world. It stands for, "Career Limiting Behavior". It is definitely applicable in this case. Hard to believe that the produces allowed him to drink. They should have shut him down before or at least after the first shot. That is the part I do not understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's the same show that employs Kathy Griffin. What, seriously, does one expect?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024