Author Topic: Merry Christmas from your local drug gang. Cartel hands out truckloads of toys and dinners to families in Nuevo Laredo  (Read 808 times)

rangerrebew

Merry Christmas from your local drug gang
Cartel hands out truckloads of toys and dinners to families in Nuevo Laredo
 9  0
Mexico News Daily | Saturday, December 31, 2016

For some families in the northern border city of Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Santa Claus is a narco.

Local news outlets reported that members of the Cártel del Noreste (CDN) delivered truckloads of toys and Christmas dinners on December 26 to some of the city’s poorest neighborhoods.

“This Christmas, let joy be your best outfit, your smile the best gift, your goals the best destiny and your happiness my best wish. CDN wishes you all a Merry Christmas 2016,” read stickers attached to each of the gifts given to residents of Unión del Recuerdo, La Joya 1 and Blanca Navidad.
- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/merry-christmas-from-your-local-drug-gang/#sthash.TDNpdCkm.dpuf

Offline dfwgator

The Cartels, for all intents and purposes are running Mexico.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ol' Escobar had a bit of a Robin Hood reputation I think, building apartments for the poor or things like that, Chapo has possibly done the same kinds of things.

Maybe a movie is coming out on Escobar; I think I heard so.

As long as farmers get more money for growing the crops they make drugs from than from cotton, oranges or whatever,  it will continue to be a problem.

Offline dfwgator

Been saying for years that inevitably Mexico will deteriorate to the point where the US will need to occupy it to re-establish order.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Common tactic among thugs to pain themselves as saviors.

Hamas and Putin do the same sort of thing

Offline TomSea

If we build the wall; I'm sure there is going to be a serious attitude about securing the border; then, Mexico's head rulers, if they want to get along in the world, might get their act straight.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :th_10444:

The Yakuza are well known for it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

Locally they are heroes and in Mexico,

There are those Narco-Corridos; Mexican music about say, some cartel or drug kingpin who might be seen as a hero. Those recording this kind of music have even been targeted and killed.

A narco-corrido (Spanish pronunciation: [narkokoˈriðo], Drug Ballad) is a subgenre of the Mexican norteño-corrido (northern ballad) music genre, a traditional folk music from northern Mexico, from which several other genres have evolved. This type of music is heard on both sides of the US–Mexican border. Besides being heard in Mexico, it is widely heard and produced throughout all Latin America. It uses a danceable, accordion-based polka as a rhythmic base. The first corridos that focus on drug smugglers—the narco comes from "narcotics"—have been dated by Juan Ramírez-Pimienta to the 1930s. Early corridos (non-narco) go back as far to the Mexican Revolution of 1910, telling the stories of revolutionary fighters. Music critics have also compared narcocorrido lyrics and style to gangster rap and mafioso rap.[1][2]

Narcocorrido lyrics refer to particular events and include real dates and places.[3] The lyrics tend to speak approvingly of illegal activities, mainly drug trafficking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Al Capon, John Gotti, Escobar, they all did things similar to this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.