Author Topic: WORLD’S DUMBEST SUICIDE BOMBER ISIS moron fails bombing mission by driving truck into a ditch near Mosul and accidentally blowing himself up  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

WORLD’S DUMBEST SUICIDE BOMBER ISIS moron fails bombing mission by driving truck into a ditch near Mosul and accidentally blowing himself up

The extraordinary footage was filmed by Shia militias who are shown firing at the death car before it crashes and explodes
Video
By MARK HODGE
28th December 2016, 12:48 pm

ASTONISHING footage shows a moronic suicide bomber blowing himself up by mistake – after crashing his car into a ditch.

The video was filmed west of Mosul in war torn Iraq by Shia militias who are shown shooting the suspected ISIS extremist’s truck.
The death truck is filmed moving at speed across the desert near Mosul

Shia militias shoot at the car as it hurtles through the dusty landscape although its intended target is not clear

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2488782/isis-mosul-bomber-fails-mission-accidentally-blows-himself-up/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:57:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

WORLD’S DUMBEST SUICIDE BOMBER ISIS moron fails bombing mission by driving truck into a ditch near Mosul and accidentally blowing himself up

The extraordinary footage was filmed by Shia militias who are shown firing at the death car before it crashes and explodes
Video
By MARK HODGE
28th December 2016, 12:48 pm

ASTONISHING footage shows a moronic suicide bomber blowing himself up by mistake – after crashing his car into a ditch.

The video was filmed west of Mosul in war torn Iraq by Shia militias who are shown shooting the suspected ISIS extremist’s truck.
The death truck is filmed moving at speed across the desert near Mosul

Shia militias shoot at the car as it hurtles through the dusty landscape although its intended target is not clear

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2488782/isis-mosul-bomber-fails-mission-accidentally-blows-himself-up/

I think the moron may have been shot.

Offline bolobaby

Could only be made better by having a flying jihadi in the vid.

I love those vids.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

rangerrebew

Could only be made better by having a flying jihadi in the vid.

I love those vids.

There is something warm and comforting about them, is there not?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley