Author Topic: More Good News For Trump – American Confidence In Him Growing!  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

More Good News For Trump – American Confidence In Him Growing!
Rusty
Featured Contributor
December 29, 2016

trump confidence

A pair of new polls show a very hopeful nation as Donald Trump is set to take office, signs that people believe the President-elect will pull America out of the doldrums of the Obama administration.

First off, one poll shows that while liberals want you to believe the Trump presidency will mark the end times, a vast majority of Americans are ‘hopeful’ heading into 2017. A staggering 72% said they were hopeful about the coming year, while others described their feelings as optimistic or excited.

Via the Hill:

Nearly three-quarters of Americans, or

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-confidence-good-news-growing/#ixzz4UMOLAxcS

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: More Good News For Trump – American Confidence In Him Growing!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 09:55:24 pm »
Mark me as one of the hopeful......especially since Obama is reminding me everyday what a shitshow the next 4 years would have been under that shrived old hag Hitlary.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 09:58:45 pm »
Mark me as one of the hopeful......especially since Obama is reminding me everyday what a shitshow the next 4 years would have been under that shrived old hag Hitlary.

You need not be so kind to Madam Clinton. :silly:

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 10:08:29 pm »
He better enjoy it while it lasts, as soon as he is inaugurated and things are the same old same old, the Trump administration will take the blame.. :shrug:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 10:10:44 pm »
Just an FYI

The polls said the same thing after BHO was elected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy